Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018
    MPORTANT UPDATE 15:30ℹ️These routes are OPEN (delays excepted). If travelling on these: please go ASAP:
    Hastings Line / Ashf'd via Tonbdge
    Bexleyheath line
    Woolwich line
    Hayes line
    Victoria to Bromley South
    Charing Cross to Orpington
    Buses,tube & DLR accepting tickets
  • Options
    On the DLR to Lewisham. Suspect it’s bus from there
  • Options

On the DLR to Lewisham. Suspect it’s bus from there

Sorry mate, not in today. Pity, there’s a couple of pints with our names on them somewhere on the route home.
  • Options
    Will be deserved...
  • Options
    Carnage
  • Options
    Get to Lewisham and as well as Sidcup line closed, no Bexleyheath trains due in next hour. On bus
  • Options

Get to Lewisham and as well as Sidcup line closed, no Bexleyheath trains due in next hour. On bus

Thanks AFKA that's worth knowing for the Mrs because she was thinking of taking the DLR/bus route instead of going to Charing X.
  • Options
    Trains running ok from Tonbridge to Hastings. Getting to Tonbridge is the problem.
  • Options

Thanks AFKA that's worth knowing for the Mrs because she was thinking of taking the DLR/bus route instead of going to Charing X.
    Good luck. DLR was fine and 321 from Lewisham ok, just going to be a bit slow
  • Options
    Make sure you all get your delay repay claims in. I sent off 5 the other day. Another couple going now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Good luck. DLR was fine and 321 from Lewisham ok, just going to be a bit slow
    TfL Bus Alerts

Verified account

@TfLBusAlerts
    21m21 minutes ago
    More
    Bus changes due to adverse weather:
    Routes 124 160 321 B16 are diverted in the Eltham area
    B15 curtailed at Cliftons Roundabout
    150 curtailed at The Lowe
    464 curtailed at Biggin Hill
  • Options
    Good news chaps, Orpington line is ok and us Orpington folk are on our ways way home. Bad news the other lines seem to be having POETS day, this is having a knock on effect on my train, the seats are all taken and lots of standing before we get to London Bridge.
  • Options
    Not out of Victoria it isnt. Bromley South is as far as you can get, then 208 bus.
  • Options

Make sure you all get your delay repay claims in. I sent off 5 the other day. Another couple going now.

I believe that because they announced a special reduced timetable you can only claim on those cancellations or delays and not because your 'normal' timetabled service didnt run.
  • Options

I believe that because they announced a special reduced timetable you can only claim on those cancellations or delays and not because your 'normal' timetabled service didnt run.
    Said on Twitter that you can claim against normal timetable.
  • Options

That'll be a £10 refund
  • Options
    Wilma said:

Said on Twitter that you can claim against normal timetable.
    Not likely.
  • Options
    Mrs Plum made it on the train from CX to Hither Green then walked home just got in. Standing all the way on the train.
  • Options
    My mates daughter just got chucked off at hither green bound for sidcup and advised to get a bus. So glad I stayed home today. Be safe folks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not out of Victoria it isnt. Bromley South is as far as you can get, then 208 bus.

Got the 17.07 to Bromley South which was only about three mins late.

Getting off the train the announcement came up that trains will only be running to Medway and there will be no trains to the Kent coast.
  • Options

Fucking arseholes. They’re going on like it’s Armaggedon.

Just run some train you wankers.
    I guess they want to warn as many people off travelling as possibly, but I do agree the wording is poor. Makes it sound if you decide to travel by south eastern you could possibly die................... Oh wait.

• Options

Have to put it into perspective. No trains on the Sidcup line so get DLR to Lewisham. No trains on Sidcup or Bexleyheath line so get bus home.

So from my office near Bank I managed to get a DLR from Bank to Lewisham which run to the minute and with no heating issues, a 321 through Lewisham, Lee and Eltham to Sidcup in Friday afternoon traffic in poor road conditions, and then a 10 min walk home, all within 1h20.

Don’t do that much better on a South Eastern good day

Sshhhh, don’t say that, we’ll never get away with our “train disruption” drinks.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

6pm update

Bexleyheath line does not look very open when you look at the live train boards.