Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Billy Davies sacked.

Comments

• Options
    Not sure why people think Warnock is a poor appointment. His record is bloody good! With the money Forest have rolling about, he'll be able to construct a team of players he knows can get Forest out of the championship no problem.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

MSE7 said:

Well let's see what happens later then shall we people? Prove myself right yet again. I no I will.

Now that's the post of the week prob the month

Nope the season thus far

I'd have more respect for MSE7's opinions if he k new the difference between 'no' and 'know'.
  • Options
    Billy Davies has been sacked.

Now move on.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Well let's see what happens later then shall we people? Prove myself right yet again. I no I will.

Priceless! I love this forum; so many 'guru's' on here! Can I have your lottery numbers please? On second thoughts! ;-)

• Options
    PL54 said:

MSE7 said:

Now that's the post of the week prob the month

Nope the season thus far

I'd have more respect for MSE7's opinions if he k new the difference between 'no' and 'know'.
    This is no time to being up that up, and I suspect that you know it!

;-)
  • Options
    This thread is hilarious. I see a certain poster has disappeared since it became... Fact.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Davies will not be sacked by forest that's a fact. Now move on

Please don't give up your day job

• Options
    i'm hoping tomorrow's game will be too soon for Warnock and they'll have a caretaker boss tomorrow whilst he'll just be there watching.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @MSE7 Do you have the numbers for the euro lottery?
  • Options
    As a County man hopefully he can continue Billy D's great work.
  • Options
    Exactly mate. Even wearing me best smother to forest away..I'll
    Rizzo said:

vff said:

From Nottingham Forest OS

'Nottingham Forest Football Club have confirmed the termination of manager Billy Davies' employment'.

(Its all over MSE7)

Not been confirmed by Sky yet. There's still hope for MSE7!!

Let's wait for the tribunal yeah?

• Options

This thread is hilarious. I see a certain poster has disappeared since it became... Fact.

These colours don't run
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

@MSE7 Do you have the numbers for the euro lottery?

Yes 1,2,3,4,5,6 bonus ball 7
  • Options

he only signed an extended FOUR year contract in Oct last year..........big bunce coming his way !!

I heard somewhere that if he loses his court case which I think he's in court for today, then Forest can sack him for gross misconduct and he won't get a penny.
    This could be a very bad day for Billy Davies.
  • Options
    Warnock's not hanging about.

'Leeds United defender Lee Peltier joins Championship rivals Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of the season.

Last season Peltier, 27, was Leeds captain under previous boss Neil Warnock, who is expected to be named as Billy Davies' successor at Forest.'
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

I think he meant Comical Ali.

I did -and thanks for the info, VFF.

Now I want to know what happened to comical Ali!
  • Options
    Bad for Leeds / not good for Charlton.
  • Options
    ^^ I have never understood the attraction of Peltier, a not particularly quick full back, failed central defender, bad crosser, not good in the air and rare goal scorer .. other than that he is OK .. love to see him playing against us tomorrow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

^^ I have never understood the attraction of Peltier, a not particularly quick full back, failed central defender, bad crosser, not good in the air and rare goal scorer .. other than that he is OK .. love to see him playing against us tomorrow

OK, I defer to your judgement of the player Lincs. Hopefully, it will start to sow some confusion amongst the Forest ranks.
  • Options
    Would have liked Warnock when Powell was sacked. I don't like him, but he does get results.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Woops
  • Options

Rizzo said:

I think he meant Comical Ali.

I did -and thanks for the info, VFF.

Now I want to know what happened to comical Ali!
    This is the bloke. Still alive apparently.

'Although questioned by American authorities, al-Sahhaf was released, and there has been no suggestion of charging or detaining him for his role in the Saddam Hussein government. He is now living in the United Arab Emirates with his family'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf
  • Options

Probably get a hatrick now.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    vff said:

OK, I defer to your judgement of the player Lincs. Hopefully, it will start to sow some confusion amongst the Forest ranks.

hopefully it will go along the lines of: 'I am the captain .. no I am give me that f***ing armband .. I'm Warnie's favourite so give it back and don't snatch .. no I am the captain, Billy said .. no I am ...... F** it .. who scored that goal .. it was Piggott' ....
  • Options

Shit, bound to score tomorrow now :-)

• Options
    Not a done deal yet. Gary Brazil in charge tomorrow, apparently

Fascinating account of the madness of the Davies reign here. The "North Korea of the Midlands" apparently. Puts our goings on in a bit of context.
  • Options
    Neil Warnock has turned down Notts Forest apparently.

According to the Independent.
  • Options
    reporting talks have broken down