Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Billy Davies sacked.

Comments

• Am lolling all over this thread. You stick with it MSE7...unlike Billy!! ;-)
  • MSE7 said:

Davies didn't turn up for training today with his staff as they gave him the day off to reflect on the derby defeat. He will be in training tommorow morning

Isn't that what Sundays are for?

• MSE7 said:

Davies didn't turn up for training today with his staff as they gave him the day off to reflect on the derby defeat. He will be in training tommorow morning

Are you Chemical Ali?

I always wondered what he was up to these days - I assumed he got a job in advertising/marketing....
  • Maybe there's a cunning plan for Billy & Colin to fight it out tomorrow morning to ascertain who wants the job the most ..

Rottweiler v Pit Bull ?

Who's your money on ?
  • edited March 2014
    I am never wrong. Even when my back is against the ropes I weather the storm and come out the other side...

Same in this sticky situation MSE7 will fight on
  • he only signed an extended FOUR year contract in Oct last year..........big bunce coming his way !!
  • MSE7 said:

Are you Chemical Ali?

I always wondered what he was up to these days - I assumed he got a job in advertising/marketing....
    Chemical Ali, impressively received 8 death sentences for his many different crimes before being hanged on 25.01.10.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Hassan_al-Majid
  • I think he meant Comical Ali.
  • he only signed an extended FOUR year contract in Oct last year..........big bunce coming his way !!

Billy Davies must have really upset someone in the Kuwaiti's.
  • Sponsored links:

• How can someone received 8 death sentences? Surely you are dead after the first one??
  • MSE7 is displaying the never say die Charlton spirit that is needed over the next few months !
  • MSE7 said:

Warnock is 65? Wow he looks well for it. Oh and don't believe everything you read in the papers as he hasn't taken charge of anyone yet

He has a much younger mrs as well
  • MSE7 said:

How can someone received 8 death sentences? Surely you are dead after the first one??

Not if you're a cat, when it'll be the 9th death sentence that finished you off...

I heard somewhere that if he loses his court case which I think he's in court for today, then Forest can sack him for gross misconduct and he won't get a penny.
  • edited March 2014

BBC Sport ✔ @BBCSport
    Nottingham Forest confirm they have sacked manager Billy Davies. http://bbc.in/ON5Wel #nffc #bbcfootball
    12:26 PM - 24 Mar 2014
    131 RETWEETS 25 FAVORITES

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-240314-1440481.aspx
  • So is he actually sacked or wot?
  • From Nottingham Forest OS

'Nottingham Forest Football Club have confirmed the termination of manager Billy Davies' employment'.

(Its all over MSE7)
  • vff said:

From Nottingham Forest OS

'Nottingham Forest Football Club have confirmed the termination of manager Billy Davies' employment'.

(Its all over MSE7)

Not been confirmed by Sky yet. There's still hope for MSE7!!

• Sponsored links:

• Rizzo said:

vff said:

From Nottingham Forest OS

(Its all over MSE7)

Not been confirmed by Sky yet. There's still hope for MSE7!!

It truly is curtains I'm afraid:

Sky Sports News
    @SkySportsNews
    BREAKING: Nottingham Forest Football Club sack Billy Davies. #SSN
    1:29 PM - 24 Mar 2014
  • vffvff
    edited March 2014
    Rizzo said:

But...it was a fact! He promised us. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I would not hold too much credence for any of Billy Davies promises !

(Re: Charlton pre Dowie for the young people)
  • No surprise at the sacking .. he had proverbially 'lost the dressing room' .. bad news for us .. Warnock the Warlock takes over .. the doyen of lower league managers .. he'll sort the players out and they will definitely play for him
  • MSE7 said:

Davies will not be sacked by forest that's a fact. Now move on

ERM
    You beat me to it.
  • Is that a fact?
  • vff said:

MSE7 is displaying the never say die Charlton spirit that is needed over the next few months !

Including refusing to accept relegation, should it happen, and then turning up at away grounds in the Championship we we are due to be at a League One club.

Most of the FACT statements that are posted on here are often difficult to qualify or too much time passes between when it's posted and proved to be wrong.

Today, however, is different.

MSE7, take a bow, son!

;-)
  • MSE7 said:

How can someone received 8 death sentences? Surely you are dead after the first one??

A death sentence only results in you actually being dead when the sentence is carried out.