Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Missing Malaysian plane

Comments

• Options
    Our media
    Guardian " UKIP blew it up plan was full of immigrants coming to the UK to increase our GDP by 150%"

Sun " big tits page 3 ----- no Brits on fu+ked plan"

Evening Gooner " what plan ? -----4 page spread on Arsene Wengers undies"
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Caught a snippet of that Channel 5 "special" last night before walking out in disgust to find something else to do. My daughter and her fella still looking on of course.

Presenter and four "experts", one an ex pilot (handle bar tache the lot) saying "yes, you would get an adrenalin hit and the training takes over...", really!!!!! The next expert a councilor saying "all the relatives would be in deep shock...", really!!!!

I mean come on!

I had to laugh when they started talking about Amelia Earhart.

Comparing a single person plane that went missing in 1939 to a Boeing 777 carrying over 200 people in 2014.
  • Options
    That doctored picture of the two blokes is weird? Is it what was really released, or is it an internet prank?
  • Options
    Newsshopper- Charlton fans use hijacked plane to smuggle in flares.
  • Options

Our media
    Guardian " UKIP blew it up plan was full of immigrants coming to the UK to increase our GDP by 150%"

Sun " big tits page 3 ----- no Brits on fu+ked plan"

Evening Gooner " what plan ? -----4 page spread on Arsene Wengers undies"

Daily Mail - TERROR PLANE ON POTENTIAL COLLISION COURSE WITH BRITAIN
    FILLED WITH BENEFIT SEEKING IMMIGRANTS. PANIC
  • Options
    Daily Mirror - Labour call for full judicial public inquiry into international high jacking and blast coalition record
  • Options
    seth plum said:

That doctored picture of the two blokes is weird? Is it what was really released, or is it an internet prank?

My take on that is a bit simpler - somebody somewhere printed that picture out but somehow fucked up and half-printed the bottom half of one guy twice. There are other pics of those two in the terminal that aren't dodgy looking. I think it was just a print out screw up that happened to be the pic that spread around.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

seth plum said:

My take on that is a bit simpler - somebody somewhere printed that picture out but somehow fucked up and half-printed the bottom half of one guy twice. There are other pics of those two in the terminal that aren't dodgy looking. I think it was just a print out screw up that happened to be the pic that spread around.

Yeah, that makes sense.

• Options
    Guardian - 2 male pilots on missing plane - we call for all future pilots to e selected off of a female, black transgender, gay and disabled panel to be chaired by sol Campbell.
  • Options
    It's been reported that the Captain was a big supporter of the Malaysian opposition party. Only the day before their leader Anwar Ibrahim had been jailed for the second time for what was widely regarded as a trumped up sodomy charge. I'm not sure if the press have made this link yet, but I think there could be a link.
  • Options
    The truth is out there
  • Options

The truth is out there

Where?
  • Options

The truth is out there

Where?
    On the stair.

• Options

Are Charlton fans really still wearing these? Get with the times, It's Farahs you want.

• Options

Are Charlton fans really still wearing these? Get with the times, It's Farahs you want.

Thought it was sta press

• Options
    Simon Church has a shot at flying a plane, but doesn't give it enough power and it goes off-course
  • Options

Daily Mirror - Labour call for full judicial public inquiry into international high jacking and blast coalition record

BBC... Thai ferry goes missing in the English Channel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I never thought when I opened this thread it would make me laugh, absurd! Lol
  • Options

The truth is out there

Where?
    On the stair.

Dancing Dutch rodent in Malaysian plane hijack mystery? - Possible Sunday Sport/National Enquirer headline.

• Options

The internet has bred a generation of know-alls who actually 'know' fuck all.

Takes one to know one.......
    ;-)
  • Options
    Daily Express - Princess Diana death squad link to missing plane.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Gazzetta della Sport - Has anyone seen Mario Balotelli recently??
  • Options
    Got to feel for the families of the passengers and crew.
    Can't see a happy ending. Just crazy.
  • Options
    I think its insane that in this day and age this can happen its like one of those arthur c clarke stories
  • Options
    I don't understand why a tracking device would have a disable switch????
  • Options
    No idea and the fact that people are suggesting that the plane couldve flown into some of the most secure and tracked airspace like pakistan and russian air space

All being tracked by uk and the us and all of europe

Seems to me no one wants to admit what they know or what they are tracking