Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year do.... (tickets still available)

124»

Comments

• Options
    CAFCTRUST player of the year - Jacko

we giving everyone an award??
  • Options
    Poyet def gonna win it.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Morrison third in official POTY
  • Options
    Wilson 2nd in Official POTY
  • Options
    Surely not Yann!
  • Options
    Poyet wins it!
  • Options
    Poyet 1st.
  • Options
    Well done @diegopoyet7, I hope this helps him make his mind up about staying.
  • Options
    wow hopefully will help him his chances of signing here
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2 mins
    . @diegopoyet7's first act as player of the year is to drop the trophy lid! #cafc #poty
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Diego. The 1,2,3 went exactly as the votes I took and believe me the 1 and 2 were very close.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    A repeat of the 96/97 season where Andy Petterson picked up the award after only making his first league game that season on the 1st January. He played 24 times that season.

Young Poyet has played 23 times this season since his debut as coming on as a sub in the cup replay at Oxford on the 21st January
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

A repeat of the 96/97 season where Andy Patterson picked up the award after only making his first league game that season on the 1st January. He played 24 times that season.

Young Poyet has played 23 times this season since his debut as coming on as a sub in the cup replay at Oxford on the 21st January

Statto statto!
  • Options
    28% of the vote. Very close.
  • Options
    Tickets still available for this one?
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Poyet def gonna win it.

@Nug‌ why you lol that , you jel because I got it right ;) !
  • Options
    Had a great night what a great set of lads our team are . Ben Hamer great bloke very chatty . Jacko smashed but as captain of the team is probably he's first night off so good on him
  • Options
    Great night well done to funny once again.

• Options

Funny Fanny!!! Oooer missus!

• Options
    Kap10 said:

Funny Fanny!!! Oooer missus!

Character out of James Bond. Didn't you know? Miss Funnyfanny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Yann897 no idea why I did, must have meant to "like" it as I agreed, maybe I'm just so used to lol-ing your posts it was instinctive ;)
  • Options
    Nug said:

@Yann897 no idea why I did, must have meant to "like" it as I agreed, maybe I'm just so used to lol-ing your posts it was instinctive ;)

Good point you are good at that maybe I'm just a very funny guy, anyway I voted cousins but not dissapointed poyet got it and thought he would .
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited May 2014
    Yann897 said:

Nug said:

Good point you are good at that maybe I'm just a very funny guy, anyway I voted cousins but not dissapointed poyet got it and thought he would .
    Funny is one way of putting it! Voted for Wilson myself but Poyet was brilliant when he came in. Cousins impressive to for his first season. Have a good summer.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Yann897 said:

Nug said:

Funny is one way of putting it! Voted for Wilson myself but Poyet was brilliant when he came in. Cousins impressive to for his first season. Have a good summer.
    Now your trying to be funny well done , Wilson was good just think for cousins to break through at 19 and to have the 2nd highest appearances plus two goals and important goals was very good but like I said happy for poyet , see ya next year funny man ;)
  • Options
    Did cousins have 2nd highest appearances? Thought Morro and Wilson would have had more.
  • Options
    Wilson and cousins same, cousins 37 apps 5 subs Wilson 39 apps 3 subs , either way impressive for 19 year old.