Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year do.... (tickets still available)

Comments

• Options
    Yohann Thuram surely, hands down... so to speak
  • Options

Yohann Thuram surely, hands down... so to speak

You book your ticket tomorrow, AA & I'll guarantee he'll be on your table.

• Options
    Have three tickets booked already the last one we went too was years ago in Woolwich looking forward to it
  • Options
    Am going to this now and looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Been to a few in the past and they have been good nights. I'll be riding on the 'big one' that weekend but hope it goes well. If Kermogant wins POTY, will he come back to collect it or provide a video message?
  • Options
    Been to a few in the past and they have been good nights. I'll be riding on the 'big one' that weekend but hope it goes well. If Kermogant wins POTY, will he come back to collect it or provide a video message?
  • Options
    Well done, guys.

Not sure what the "big one" is , SX_Addick but enjoy !

• Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    How many tickets are made available?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The suite seats 450 for silver service, Badger.

300 were on general sale initially with almost 200 sold so far.

The other 150 are kept aside until we have contacted Directors, Sponsors etc and the number of players & management staff has been confirmed.

Slow sales thus far as to be expected but we're hoping for an upsurge once a few more points are on the board .

I can't think of a better way to celebrate another season in the Championship than with our players.
  • Options
    If anyone has not been before they should give some thought to coming along for a chance to get up close and personal with our team. It is easy to show support when things are going well on the pitch but it is perhaps more appreciated when things have been tough for the players as it has this season. Come and enjoy a well-organised evening with our team and get to meet some fellow lifers.
  • Options
    Thanks for the support, Del.

Cheque's in the post.... :-)
  • Options
    No cheque necessary Fanny. Your tremendous effort at organising this each year deserves our full support.
  • Options
    Aw, shucks, Del !

You know I only do it to get" up close & personal" with circa 22 young, fit men !!!
  • Options

The suite seats 450 for silver service, Badger.

300 were on general sale initially with almost 200 sold so far.

The other 150 are kept aside until we have contacted Directors, Sponsors etc and the number of players & management staff has been confirmed.

Slow sales thus far as to be expected but we're hoping for an upsurge once a few more points are on the board .

I can't think of a better way to celebrate another season in the Championship than with our players.

Thanks Jean.
  • Options
    Don't need a ticket to go and watch a foregone conclusion of Spongefoot receiving the award.
  • Options
    Who to vote for................
    004.jpg 33.6K
  • Options
    It's a shame it'll take so long to get home from Blackpool, otherwise I'd have come along to this. A night out in Blackpool after relegating Millwall will be worth it though.......hopefully.
  • Options
    Out of interest what happens if Kermortgant wins? I mean he has probably contributed as much as any of the players that are still here and the season ticket booklet has an space to write the name and the fans could put anything in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it would be funny if everyone voted for him and he did win

good luck shifting the rest of the tickets!
  • Options
    Thought it timely to offer a final invitation to the dinner on Sunday 4th May as there are tickets still available.

But not for long.....

Ticket sales will close at 5pm on Wednesday 30th April so decision time is nigh.

For those staying over in Blackpool after the game on the 3rd, there's plenty of time to get home, put on your posh frock /smart casual clobber and hot foot it to The Valley for the Big One ( not aimed at our 2 MCs !)

Doors open at 6pm with the players & management staff making their entrance around 6.50 before the 3 course dinner is served at 7pm.

Following the nosh, the presentations will be made before the formalities are brought to a close by our Manager & his end of season address. Then, it's every man/woman for themselves with plenty of time to take those photos with your favourite players etc. The bar will remain open until 11pm.

A final snippet to whet the appetites of those wavering at this moment in time ...

As in the previous 3 years, among the raffle prizes are 3 opportunities : to present the 3rd place, the runner up and ( drum roll!!!) the winner of this season's POTY with their trophies. What price on a treasured photo with these worthy winners ? In addition, there will be a morning & lunch at the Training Ground next season, a ball and a shirt signed by all the players and the chance to present the POTY Cup (again) to the winner, pitchside before the first home game of the 2014-15 season. How's that for a dangling carrot IYKWIM !!!

So, count those pennies, ring the Commercial Centre and book your place before it's too late.

The lads gave their all on Monday afternoon & will continue to do so on Saturday, next Tuesday and finally at the Las Vegas of the north.

The least we can do is show them our appreciation for what was always going to be a long, hard season whilst meeting up with fellow Lifers of course. You know it makes sense !!

• Options
    Hopefully a few more will decide to support the POTY dinner following the amazing team effort at Sheffield on Monday. If tickets remain unsold it will not be through the lack of effort from Fanny. I will certainly have a bottle of house white on ice waiting for her at the dinner.
  • Options
    delroofer said:

Hopefully a few more will decide to support the POTY dinner following the amazing team effort at Sheffield on Monday. If tickets remain unsold it will not be through the lack of effort from Fanny. I will certainly have a bottle of house white on ice waiting for her at the dinner.

Thanks, Del.

(Hmmm House white .....Maybe champers if we stay up ?)

:-)

• Options

delroofer said:

Thanks, Del.

(Hmmm House white .....Maybe champers if we stay up ?)

If Fanny? If ?
  • Options
    If the lady wants bubbles, she will have bubbles!
  • Options
    delroofer said:

If the lady wants bubbles, she will have bubbles!

I'll settle for them in my bath if we retain our current status, Del .

• Options
    I'm tempted.

Knowing my luck my table would be as far away from the action as possible on a table with Thuram and the opposite side from any of "more preferred" cafc players.

Such a shame Powell won't be about as his speech also made the event.

• Options
    How much are the tickets
  • Options
    fatrob said:

How much are the tickets

£30 for 3 course dinner + tea/coffee, a seat on Thuram's table at the furthest point of the Suite & a guarantee not to win a raffle prize.