Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year do.... (tickets still available)

Comments

• Options

fatrob said:

How much are the tickets

£30 for 3 course dinner + tea/coffee, a seat on Thuram's table at the furthest point of the Suite & a guarantee not to win a raffle prize.

:-)

I knew it ;-)
  • Options
    It's worth every penny!
  • Options
    Was anyone taking votes today? Saw no one walking down Harvey Gardens. Will the Watford game be similar?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Was anyone taking votes today? Saw no one walking down Harvey Gardens. Will the Watford game be similar?

Same here. Third year running.

• Options
    I stood in Harvey Gardens calling out at the top of my voice that I was collecting POTY votes and was visible from 1.45 until 2.55 both today and on Good Friday. Sorry if you missed me, but not sure what more could be done for you. Happily a great many people have cast their votes and the less than obvious identity of this years Player of the Year will be announced at the dinner on 4 May. Hope to see you all there
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Anywhere else to vote, if we can't see anyone this tuesday evening?
  • Options
    Is Yann staying up here, after Saturdays game with the spanners, so he can pick up the award on Sunday ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Use the slip in your season ticket book?

• Options

shirty5 said:

Use the slip in your season ticket book?

and give it to......?
  • Options
    dunno, Fanny will know. Fanny, over to you ....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will not be out collecting votes on Tuesday. Two matches is enough, but anyone who has yet to vote can leave their season ticket coupon at reception on Tuesday and I will pick them up after the game and ensure that they get included in the totals. The club have agreed to send a helicopter down to Bournemouth so that we can fly Yann in to pick up the cup if he should be the winner.
  • Options

We will not be out collecting votes on Tuesday. Two matches is enough, but anyone who has yet to vote can leave their season ticket coupon at reception on Tuesday and I will pick them up after the game and ensure that they get included in the totals. The club have agreed to send a helicopter down to Bournemouth so that we can fly Yann in to pick up the cup if he should be the winner.

Reception noted. Cheers
  • Options

dunno, Fanny will know. Fanny, over to you ....

Sorry ? Pardon ?

:-)
  • Options
    Actually quite fancy this
  • Options
    Hoping a couple of tickets are left for this. Family plans have changed for Sunday now and my little lad and I are up for it.
  • Options
    Pavo said:

Hoping a couple of tickets are left for this. Family plans have changed for Sunday now and my little lad and I are up for it.

The Commercial Centre is ready & waiting for your call, Pavo...

• Options

Actually quite fancy this

Will you be showing your tattoo ? ;0)
    Maybe we should have a trophy for the Charlton Tattoo of the Year ?

You show me yours & I'll show you mine...

• Options
    Has anybody now changed their mind and would like to go to the Player of the Year do?

It could have been a dreary affair if the result had gone the wrong way but I am now looking forward to it.

Onwards and upwards Charlton.
  • Options
    Does anyone know the latest you can get tickets ? Me and the mrs r going but I know a few ppl are considering it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You will need to buy them on Wednesday. It is going to be a very happy night now so don't miss out.
  • Options
    I'm voting Danny Green
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Really looking forward to this, last two times I've gone it's been a great evening.
  • Options

I have a spare ticket for tomorrow night - please PM me if interested.

GHF
  • Options

Ticket now taken
  • Options
    So who else is going 2nite ? Me and the mrs are on route first timers too
  • Options
    I am here tonight, first timer too.
  • Options
    I'm watching "Vera".
  • Options
    I voted for Lawrie Wilson narrowly above Morro but would not object to the Skipper getting it.

Young player for me is Jordan Cousins. Diego can sign up and win it next year :-)
  • Options
    players player of the year - Wilson
    CASDA player of the year - Morrison