Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer rumours?

Comments

• Options
    Can't see that there are many Bolton players that would join us given league positions. Not many players at Gills that would improve our side either. Dack is the obvious one but can't really see that happening. Ryan Jackson is the only other player that would be worth taking a look at IMO.
  • Options
    There are two Scottish Premiership games tonight, just saying.
  • Options
    You've got to think outside the triangle : - )

Tottenham U23s v Derby County U23
    Liverpool U23 v Arsenal U23
    Everton U23s v Leicester City U23

Tottenham is north but since all the scouting staff are going my guess some will go to Everton/Leicester and KR will go to see his old mates at Liverpool where he was a coach.
  • Options

You've got to think outside the triangle : - )

Tottenham U23s v Derby County U23
    Liverpool U23 v Arsenal U23
    Everton U23s v Leicester City U23

Tottenham is north but since all the scouting staff are going my guess some will go to Everton/Leicester and KR will go to see his old mates at Liverpool where he was a coach.

Merci, M. Poirot.
  • Options

Bradley Dack would not come to Charlton. He would go to a champ club like QPR, Reading etc. Think we need to forget that one IMO

We kept getting told this in the summer but he's still at Gillingham.
    We also heard the same thing about Ajose.

He might hold a grudge but I'm not sure you can say he'd never sign for us. If no one else is interested/offers enough to Gillingham and we give him a big contract would he really turn it down?
  • Options
    'Member when Callum Thomas joined South Park on loan.
  • Options

Bradley Dack would not come to Charlton. He would go to a champ club like QPR, Reading etc. Think we need to forget that one IMO

Also heard on here he still holds a grudge for letting him go.
    I've heard an awful lot of things through this website, some of which have been true, but a good deal of which have turned out to be total bullshit.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    We were linked with Liam Walsh on loan in the last window, possibly playing for Everton under 23s tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

'Member when Callum Thomas joined South Park on loan.

Oh yeah I, 'I member - that was sweeeeet!!!
  • Options
    Scoham said:

He might hold a grudge but I'm not sure you can say he'd never sign for us. If no one else is interested/offers enough to Gillingham and we give him a big contract would he really turn it down?
    If we can forget the current regime for a minute. I know i know.
    But we are a much bigger club than Gillingham and i would think that we could therefore offer a more realistic chance of promotion and championship football which is probably his level
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

We've been linked with Callum Paterson from Hearts. Right back, 22, Scotland international but originally from London. Contract up at the end of the season.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Scoham said:

@Clem_Snide could put the Dack situation in to context. But I reckon he's probably tired of doing so on here!

I think it would be a very safe bet to say he won't be coming to Charlton.
  • Options

dickplumb said:

We've been linked with Callum Paterson from Hearts. Right back, 22, Scotland international but originally from London. Contract up at the end of the season.
    See, got to think a bit wider than Bolton v Gillingham
  • Options
    How has this thread had almost 7,000 views already!?! We're only on page 3. Desperate times
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Wasn't the whole point that Bolton vs Gillingham was the only game tonight, and KR and his coaching staff are off up north to watch a match!
  • Options
    Jed Wallace. Just saying.
  • Options

Macronate said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the Gillingham right back - Ryan Jackson, he impressed when we played them earlier in the season.

Johnnie's son?
    No, Gordon and Glenda's.
    Michael's even?
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Wasn't the whole point that Bolton vs Gillingham was the only game tonight, and KR and his coaching staff are off up north to watch a match!
    Only English first team game. Premier reserve games and Scottish games too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

dickplumb said:

A Premier Reserve match maybe, but I can't see them all going up to Edinburgh the night before we play
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Probably just going as far as Milton Keynes to check out the boozers after tomorrows match against the Bletchley Stealers( as my Wimbledon supporting mate calls them)
  • Options

dickplumb said:

A Premier Reserve match maybe, but I can't see them all going up to Edinburgh the night before we play
    Especially when Hearts don't play again till Saturday...
  • Options

dickplumb said:

I doubt they will all go to the same game on the same night. They can use Karel Fraeye's only tactic and "spread out"
  • Options
    There are plenty of teams interested in Dack. Aside from the personal stuff, the fee Scally is quoting is light years from anything we'd be able to pay.
  • Options
    If we have been linked with Liam Walsh,as covered end junior suggests perhaps there is a link with Lookman going to Everton.
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Seems perfectly logical to get as far away from the shit show as possible
  • Options

Scoham said:

@Clem_Snide could put the Dack situation in to context. But I reckon he's probably tired of doing so on here!

I think it would be a very safe bet to say he won't be coming to Charlton.
    I've heard him say it himself. He definitely holds a grudge and stated it in his speech at the football league awards.

Shame - he's decent