Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Standard Liege (page 12, rumours of new bid)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Hi @defke , Keep posting mate
  • Options
    rumors bob peeters maybe coach first division KV Oostende
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Big Bob Boost for Oost
  • Options
    Joeri Dequevy - Piotr Parzyszek from stvv back to charlton
  • Options
    defke said:

Is that as a swap?

1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in) 26 year old midfielder.
  • Options

defke said:

Is that as a swap?

what is swap
  • Options
    defke said:

defke said:

Is that as a swap?

what is swap
    Are we exchanging Parzyszek for Dequevy ?
  • Options
    defke said:

defke said:

Is that as a swap?

what is swap
    apologies

echange/Ruil
  • Options
    Joeri Dequevy (born 27 April 1988) is a Belgian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Belgian side Sint-Truidense.

Career:
    Dequevy started his professional career at K.S.V. Roeselare. He played 68 matches in the Belgian First Division scoring 6 goals.[1] For its First Division campaign, Lierse announced the signing of Dequevy on 27 June 2010. He signed a three-year contract.[1] A move to Standard Liège fell through prior to his move to Lierse. On 13 August 2012, Dequevy left Lierse for Belgian Second Division side Sint-Truidense.

Is he to replace Buyens?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like Standard have hit the jackpot in new ownership, a local owner and fan himself, who wants to give the fans a real say in the club long term, congratulations.
  • Options
    I fear RD leaving Liege is bad news.
  • Options

Sounds like Standard have hit the jackpot in new ownership, a local owner and fan himself, who wants to give the fans a real say in the club long term, congratulations.

Except, he couldn't afford to buy them last season, so presumably, he doesn't have "much" money.
  • Options
    I may be wrong but from what I read it seemed as though the guy who bought standard had some connection with RD before hand(Worked under him?)! So whilst they will no longer be officially part of the network it is possible there will remain some connection between them and us...
  • Options
    edited June 2015

I may be wrong but from what I read it seemed as though the guy who bought standard had some connection with RD before hand(Worked under him?)! So whilst they will no longer be officially part of the network it is possible there will remain some connection between them and us...

The guy that bought them, was Standard Liege's, Vice President. A little bit, like RD, selling Charlton, to Katrien.
  • Options
    have they gone yet?
  • Options
    For reasons now unclear to me I follow one of the Standard Liege Ultras groups on Facebook and the following statement just poppped up on my timeline.

First sentance, fifth paragraph mentions Roland - wondered if any of the parle Francais on Charlton Life could do a quick translation (failing that I'm sure someone with access to Google Translate will be along in a moment to to tell us that it translates as "the horse drove the car sideways most delightfully" or something).
  • Options
    Google translate came up with this

"The RSCL is still undergoing Duchatalet (financially speaking) but today it is high time to make the right choices for the perenniality of our import-export club has never been a guarantee of stability"

Can't be sure but is this something to do with him still being involved in some way?
  • Options
    Surely it just means suffering an ongoing effect
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Surely it just means suffering an ongoing effect

Yes - something like "suffering post-Duchâtelet blues, financially speaking".

Otherwise it seems like they have the same gripes as us and many others - modern game is all about money, players don't play for the shirt, blah di blah di fish paste.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's completely pathetic tbh
  • Options
    Leuth said:

That's completely pathetic tbh

Now, now Skywalker's English is very good :wink: .