Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Time for the tank?

124»

Comments

• If we do end up getting relegated then we need a manager who can prove that he can get us out of League 1 at the first full attempt, most probably with a new squad of untried players and preferably with a record points tally into the bargain. Connection with and understanding of the Club's heritage would be desirable if not essential. Oh wait...........

The way it is looking this could well be the case.Doncaster is a six pointer in aweeks time ,hope RD has aplan and keeps faith.
  • Anyone who thinks we'd get McKay, Clarke, Di Matteo etc etc then you are in cloud cookoo land. And I wouldn't want DiCanio personally.
  • shine166 said:

I vote for the frozen body of Walt Disney, we may as well become a Mickey Mouse club..to go with our Mickey Mouse fans.

On that basis, how about Darren Pitcher ?

( I'm sure Warren would prefer him to our gaffer . No, Warren would prefer ANYONE to our gaffer!)

• iainment said:

Incline?

That's a bit steep ...

• iainment said:

Incline?

That's a bit steep ...

And taking the rise.
  • 6.Can't speak a word of English.

I love Jorge Costa...but I love Sir Chris Powell even more and there is absolutely no need to sack him. There is every need to back him however.
  • Nathan Jones would be my pick if we ended up managerless tomorrow.

(NOT in any way advocating replacing Powell here, I still think he's the right man.)

hes assistant at brighton now
  • iainment said:

Incline?

That's a bit steep ...

We're on a roll...
  • He is??? Bugger, that messed up that one then.

Who's in charge of the U21s now then?
  • Gary Goals - player/manager
  • Sponsored links:

• Quite interesting to see who was out there a year ago.