Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

whos the idiot?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Its definitely Bernard. If its the bloke im thinking of he wears a hat just like bernardo
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Why should i move when ive had a season ticket there for over 10 years? I know some of you agree and may have witnessed this guy or similar,but i dont see why some of you chose to add sarcasm and mug me off,yeah i understand everyone can have their opinion,but id rather not listen to his shit every home game and im sure others would agree

Tell him then av the row like many of us have , maybe he might lighten up a bit.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Is it Bernard?

Alex is a ringer for Chris Kamara
  • Options
    Wilma said:

cafc4life said:

Why should i move when ive had a season ticket there for over 10 years? I know some of you agree and may have witnessed this guy or similar,but i dont see why some of you chose to add sarcasm and mug me off,yeah i understand everyone can have their opinion,but id rather not listen to his shit every home game and im sure others would agree

Had similar problems in North Upper, so moved to West Upper after a few seasons of it and enjoy going to games much more now. Great view and a good crowd around us.

Plus I hear the prawn sandwiches are tasty there
  • Options
    At cup games we often get migrating arseholes in the East. First swear word or individual player slagging and we make it very clear we don't want it regardless of size. They shut up straight away, every single time bar none. These big mouths are whimps and once told to shut up will shut up. Don't do it myself, get my son to handle it.....
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Is it Bernard?

Tom = Yewtree
  • Options
    lol

Max has got a mix of Tamer Hassan and Boyce about him
  • Options
    Maria takes it up the dirt track
  • Options

Football is all about characters, I love someone sweaty and stupid (or I wouldn't have married her, ba boom).

If the ground was sold out it would be a problem. It's not, so move to one of the 15,000 spare seats

agreed we do love slagging our own on here - then moaning theres not enough "atmosphere"
  • Options
    Philip looks like he's just sharted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    George has been caught noncing
  • Options

There's this one prick in front of me who stands all game every game, I'm tempted to ask him if he even knows how a seat works.

There's this one prick in front of me who stands all game every game, I'm tempted to ask him if he even knows how a seat works.

I'm tempted to find out where you sit and watch how that works out for you...
    I have no permanent seat
    ...am I missing something here Nathan? You don't sit in the same place each time but somehow this bloke stands up in front of you every game, have you considered he may be stalking you???
    I sit in the same row each time, despite not having a ticket for even that block sometimes. The joys of not having a ST.
  • Options
    that's the thing J why don't people just have the argument, me and barnsey did over Konch, you've had it with others
    over stuff, if someone is annoying you say it,

I was listening to the game and cracking up every time church fukd up as I knew youd be giving him it

• Options

that's the thing J why don't people just have the argument, me and barnsey did over Konch, you've had it with others
    over stuff, if someone is annoying you say it,

I was listening to the game and cracking up every time church fukd up as I knew youd be giving him it

To be honest mate he worked hard scored a decent goal, but when he fell over in the six yard box with the goal at his mercy , well u could imagine wot was said , he probably had the piss taken by the rest of the team but its all.in good jest.
  • Options
    its why we go football
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Why is it that you cant just go and speak to the fella?
  • Options
    Or you could print this thread off and say to the fella , look what I said about you on the internet .
  • Options
    If only we had some kind of family stand....