Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

whos the idiot?

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2013
    There's this one prick in front of me who stands all game every game, I'm tempted to ask him if he even knows how a seat works.
  • Options

There's this one prick in front of me who stands all game every game, I'm tempted to ask him if he even knows how a seat works.

I'm tempted to find out where you sit and watch how that works out for you...
  • Options

I have no permanent seat
  • Options
    edited November 2013

I have no permanent seat
    Just a thought, if this bloke is always in front of you, you don't carry a full length mirror with you to the ground, do you?

;-)
  • Options

it might be me (when i go)

Barnsey

Boogica

I always get reminded of that nguessen moment u boys never let me forget, quite funny still laugh about it.
  • Options
    Reams has posted the blokes name on his site.

The first is in forest but not in tree.
    The second in smile but not misery....
  • Options

Barnsey

Boogica

Even money. 5/1 the field.
    P eye was on form last night mate believe me church got some proper shite.
  • Options
    Was in that block until two seasons ago - Got so fed up with the atmosphere up there that myself and my mate moved to the lower north.
  • Options
    Much more respectable in the Lower North!
  • Options
    He must have a twin brother that sits in the west lower just in front of the directors box. Absolute tool of the highest order. If he's not the biggest chopper in the world he is in the top 2. Come to think of it 3 & 4 also sit in the same area
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wish the stewards would chuck them out.
    It's one thing to get passionate about the game but it's something else when they are constantly effin and jeffin
  • Options
    bit like Guess Who this...does he wear a cardigan?
  • Options
    This calls for a rogues gallery.
  • Options
    Not me so shut the *#!# up you %#'ing f€#>?!# idiot.

I sit in the West Stand.

(Smiley face)
  • Options
    PJW1 said:

Much more respectable in the Lower North!

Correct! :-)
  • Options
    Have a
    cafc4life said:

Who sits at the front of the north upper shouting and swearing all night even when were 2-0 up.give it a rest,your boring

Have a Image on my computer, but its to big to put on twitter to post the link, and if i attach file here its to small to see, but its a pic from the upper north maybe you can spot your 'friend'
  • Options
    Maybe he was saying Boo-urns
  • Options

Is it Bernard?
  • Options
    Do they have a moustache?
  • Options

I have no permanent seat
    ...am I missing something here Nathan? You don't sit in the same place each time but somehow this bloke stands up in front of you every game, have you considered he may be stalking you???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Barnsey

Boogica

I was gonna say if he think's that's bad try sitting next to me and Boogica ;-)

• Options
    boogica said:

Barnsey

Boogica

had to laugh at the end of the game he says "Church aint been to bad tonite has he"

Mr Suttle is back

• Options

boogica said:

Barnsey

Boogica

had to laugh at the end of the game he says "Church aint been to bad tonite has he"

Mr Suttle is back

Mate he was funny , to many people are pc these days , some need to lighten up , ok we all show frustration , but sometimes things are said to lighten the mood , wot people need to understand is its a football stadium not a church, some people should go back to the 80's my god some of the things said then you would be hung by the pc brigade.
  • Options
    Is it Hugh Orde ?
  • Options
    Is it Marcel Marcelo?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Football is all about characters, I love someone sweaty and stupid (or I wouldn't have married her, ba boom).

If the ground was sold out it would be a problem. It's not, so move to one of the 15,000 spare seats
  • Options
    Why should i move when ive had a season ticket there for over 10 years? I know some of you agree and may have witnessed this guy or similar,but i dont see why some of you chose to add sarcasm and mug me off,yeah i understand everyone can have their opinion,but id rather not listen to his shit every home game and im sure others would agree
  • Options
    There is an idiot within ear shot everywhere you sit in the north upper.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Why should i move when ive hasn't a season ticket there for over 10 years? I know some of you agree and may have witnessed this guy or similar,but i dont see why some of you chose to add sarcasm and mug me off,yeah i understand everyone can have their opinion,but id rather not listen to his shit every home game and im sure others would agree

At least you can see the pitch. Poor Nathan has someone blocking his view every home game
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Why should i move when ive had a season ticket there for over 10 years? I know some of you agree and may have witnessed this guy or similar,but i dont see why some of you chose to add sarcasm and mug me off,yeah i understand everyone can have their opinion,but id rather not listen to his shit every home game and im sure others would agree

Had similar problems in North Upper, so moved to West Upper after a few seasons of it and enjoy going to games much more now. Great view and a good crowd around us.