Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

whos the idiot?

Comments

• Options
    Is there a prize for guessing who it is?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    is this the bloke that whenever we get a corner stands up and starts chanting 'come on you reds'

also i remember him slagging off jenkinson one game (when he was warming up on the sideline) after the news came out during the week that he agreed to go to arsenal
  • Options
    Sounds like the bloke who sits near lenglover.. Once every 2 years he will shout somthing acceptable and get a clap rest of the time its hate filled bile slags the team/powell off most game then jumps like a girl when we win
  • Options
    I used to sit next to someone who may well have been the guy you're talking about, had to move one of the biggest bellends i've ever met
  • Options
    It's MOG
  • Options
    can you see him?

• Options
    he's been doing it for years. I moved away from him a few years ago because i had the kids with me. Sometimes he is as quite a a mouse but i think alcohol has a lot to do with his shouting and swearing.
  • Options
    Was slagging off Murray one game. I told him to shut up. He said he'd meet me at Half time.

He didn't.
  • Options
    Fella in block K last night going mental at who he thought was Hamer in the 1st half for not releasing the ball quick enough...."You are s@*t Hamer why don't you f@*k off"...............This was followed by nearly most of the block pointing out to him it was Alnwick!!

• Options
    Could he be a very regular contributor to ITV ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has Vern moved?
  • Options
  • Options
    I think its shag, he sits near there.
  • Options
    This sort of person is everywhere in the stadium. I made a rare visit to the Valley last night sat in east stand block F, guy behind me was going on for about five minutes about how rubbish Stephens is, then came "you know what is really bad about him... "GOAL

Then there was the guy sat on my row (row Q) in block G who as soon as Sordell got onto the pitch was shouting at him consistently. RUN SORDELL RUN when it was one of the many hopefull balls punted up field, to the opposite side of the field to where Sordell was - how these people are allowed out of their homes I will never know.
  • Options
    JT said:

so he goes to gay pride to!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Let look at the facts shall we ?

Do I sit there = yes
    Do I shout and swear = yes
    Am I boring = yes

fck , it is me
  • Options
    Chose to sit randomly in the Upper North last week with my 10 year old nephew. Had the displeasure to witness the muppet that is being referred to here. Had to move after 10 minutes to avoid the appalling language being used. Both clearly like a drink and are probably the last people you would want to live next to. Nasty experience.
  • Options
    Shag said:

Curb_It said:

Let look at the facts shall we ?

Do I sit there = yes
    Do I shout and swear = yes
    Am I boring = yes

fck , it is me
    LOL

• Options

he's been doing it for years. I moved away from him a few years ago because i had the kids with me. Sometimes he is as quite a a mouse but i think alcohol has a lot to do with his shouting and swearing.

Well, that narrows it down then :-)
  • Options
    It sounds like it could be the bloke who sits near me.

It was certainly him who berated "Hamer" (which I posted on the blame Hamer thread) when he perceived that Alnwick's distribution was too hesitant.

That was just funny though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it might be me (when i go)

Barnsey

Boogica
  • Options
    nolly
  • Options

it might be me (when i go)

Barnsey

Boogica

Even money. 5/1 the field.
  • Options
    On a slightly different note Banstead Jr told 'the bloke behind us' to stop swearing at QPR on Saturday. Not bad for an 8 year old. Didn't work as he didn't hear him. Probably too busy swearing!!
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Who sits at the front of the north upper shouting and swearing all night even when were 2-0 up.give it a rest,your boring

* you're
  • Options
    Not me or my brother we are halfway up the upper north
  • Options
    Ps it's not me.
  • Options
    Ashaddick said:

Could he be a very regular contributor to ITV ?

• Options
    edited November 2013
    It was me.
    It's always been me.
    Apologies to everyone, especially the Children.
    Solly.

It was also my wife.
  • Options
    There's a younger guy who sits next to me in J Block. Shouts and swears at the top of his voice for the duration of every game. He seems unable to speak at a normal volume. It's like sitting next to Brian Blessed at every home game!!!