Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Beer

1112113114115116118»

Comments

• So this will may offend your sensibilities. Tripping Animals Magic Hydra - 6% fruited sour, mostly raspberry and blackberry but with marshmallow. It was really tasty, not too sour, but could really have done with some cream, a straw and a cherry on top. 

• Didn’t have time to post this before the game - too busy talking bollocks in the bar. Fonta Flora Darwins Forehead. 4.5% salted porter. A nice easy drink, lightly roasty but no ideas where the salt was involved.  

• So this will may offend your sensibilities. Tripping Animals Magic Hydra - 6% fruited sour, mostly raspberry and blackberry but with marshmallow. It was really tasty, not too sour, but could really have done with some cream, a straw and a cherry on top. 

I bet you would not be able to drink too many of these.  It looks nice.

I bet you would not be able to drink too many of these.  It looks nice.

It was - I could drink a few of them if I wasn’t obsessed with trying new beers all the time. It really was like drinking dessert. 
  • What's the difference between Honey Beer and Meade?
  • Stig said:
    What's the difference between Honey Beer and Meade?
     Mead is fermented honey and water. I don’t think that it requires a boil like beer does. 

With honey beer the honey is just a flavoring ingredient. Beers alcohol comes from the sugers in the grain, meads is from the honey. 
  • edited October 21

In Istanbul for the Galatasaray v Elfsborg game on Wednesday.

The Efes is not great but I do like the cup.