Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Snooker updates

Comments

• World Championship
    Round 1
    Result

Gary Wilson 10-9 Luca Brecel
  • OMG Maguire has just potted the most crazy fluke ever, and won the frame to keep the match alive
  • Flukey little sod. Interesting match.
  • Flukey little sod. Interesting match.
    Was the Fluke of the season
  • Love snooker. I play much more pool though. Hendry was my favourite player as I grew up in the 90's.
  • That was a great shot
  • edited April 2019
    Its a Shame u missed out on @johnnybev1987 prediction competition then @up_the_valley
  • Its a Shame u missed out on @johnnybev1987 prediction competition then @up_the_valley
    Never saw it :neutral:
  • Its a Shame u missed out on @johnnybev1987 prediction competition then @up_the_valley
    Sorry.

I did try and bump it before the event started to make sure everyone had seen it
    Sorry.

I did try and bump it before the event started to make sure everyone had seen it
    Probably my fault. Next time. 
  • Sponsored links:

• This would be a great win for Maguire. Always felt hes underachieving.
  • World Championship
    Round 1
    Result

Stephen Maguire 10-9 Tian Pengfei
  • What a comeback from Maguire

He needed a snooker at 9-7 behind, won that frame to make it 9-8 and then won the next 2
  • Great last frame 
  • Watching Brecel - Wilson, I thought their long potting was generally awful and a lot of their positional play not much better.  There's a big gap between the top people like Robertson, Ronnie, etc. and the 'much better than any of us but still not a top player' lot.
  • BBC once again acting like they care about snooker then proving they dont

2 matches live
    4 BBC channels

Matches only available online
    I think it's probably a contractual thing to be fair. Probably only contracted to show so many hours of coverage.  I agree it's annoying though 

2 matches live
    4 BBC channels

I think it's probably a contractual thing to be fair. Probably only contracted to show so many hours of coverage.  I agree it's annoying though 
    Never know them cut it off on a sunday afternoon before tho

2 matches live
    4 BBC channels

I watched it on Eurosport. It's getting stupid. If England got to a tournament final you'd have to get a subscription to watch it at this rate..... ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
  • World Championship
    Round 1
    Result

Shaun Murphy 10-0 Luo Honghao
  • Luo Honghao
    Lowest high break in Crucible history with 25

Lowest ever points scored in Crucible history with 89
  • Sponsored links:

• What round did Terry Griffiths get beat in?
  • What round did Terry Griffiths get beat in?
    Think he went to a tournement up north instead.

But he has asked for updates to be provided
  • Wow great start imo, That last frame decider with Brecel v Wilson was so enthralling. Not the type I usually like but Wilson did amazing to get out of some of those snookers, overall deserved as I felt he had the upper hand but Brecel got lucky in spots.

Last night Mags wants to buy a lottery ticket lol got away with hitting the wrong ball which would have gone 9-5, then flukes the blue. Feel sorry for Tian but still great drama, winner plays Ronnie/ Cahill so will be tough but Mags did run him close last year.

So far Robertson/ Murphy flying, Ding played well and so did Williams, real quality stuff now.

Need Xintong to get to 7 in his match vs Selby (good start) Cahill to get to 4 (bravish as I think Ronnie might come out with something to prove after some of the other performances). Tie of round Un-Nooh/ Trump Tuesday

Anyone else bought Snooker 19? I have , played a few games last night not bad but a bit clunky. Hit a 50 so far, pots are easy enough (cushion a bit harder you have to be accurate with your timing) but more position. Just started tour first and only match qualified for Riga Masters beating Jack Lisowski, needed a respot on the first frame which I pinged in first time (which is tricky, not easy as you think)

• Who u playing as @johnnybev1987
  • World Championship
    Round 1
    1st session
    Result

Zhao Xintong 5-3 Mark Selby
  • Who u playing as @johnnybev1987
    Accidentally Ross Muir lol I didnt realise I choose him will keep with him for now maybe another season with Joe o connor once i get better 
  • World Championship
    Round 1
    1st session
    Result

James Cahill 5-4 Ronnie O'Sullivan
  • World Championship
    Round 1
    Result

John Higgins 10-7 Mark Davis
  • Ronnie still got this, tough to play amateur and everyone expects you to win the whole thing. Reckon he will pick up tomorro morning and well see the real ronnie... (here's hoping) respect to Cahill but it's been a poor match so far
  • World Championship
    Round 1
    Result

Mark Selby 10-7 Zhao Xintong