Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks - Charlton v Nottingham Forest

124»

Comments

• Options
    Hamer 6 (distribution sometimes suspect)
    Wilson 8
    Morrison 7
    Wood 9 (MOM for me - looked as though he was loving it - very cool)
    Wiggins 7 (much improved)
    Stephens 8 (worked really hard)
    Cousins 8 (classy)
    Gower 7
    Harriott 7
    Church 7
    Sordell 7 (so much better after he scored)

Fans 10 - fantastic
    CP 10 - i just love him
  • Options
    Hamer - 5 at times very hesitant. Needs to command his box more
    Wilson - 7 excellent performance. Great going forward
    Morrison - 6.5 good but not as good as Wood
    Wood - 7 very solid. Looked comfortable
    Wiggins - 7.5 went to the match a mate who supports Villa and he was very impressed with Wiggins
    Stephens - 7 the aforementioned mate not so impressed with Stephens. I though he had a good game. Looks very fit
    Cousins - 7.5 unsung hero!
    Gower - 6.5 not very impressed but worked hard
    Harriott - 8 MOM great performance. linked well with the forwards and was always involved
    Church - 6 ran about a lot. surely law of averages means he should won at least one header
    Sordell - 6.5 same as Church but extra half point for the goal

Hughes looked good when he came on. Would like to see him start ahead of Gower.

Crowd - 10 fantastic atmosphere. North upper didn't stop singing all night... respect!
  • Options
    cafcphil said:

Hamer 3 (poor goalkeeping again!, his starting position was all wrong for the goal, another costly mistake)
    Wilson 6
    Morrison 5
    Wood 5
    Wiggins 4
    Stephens 6
    Cousins 6
    Gower 5
    Harriott 5
    Church 6
    Sordell 5

Those are a bit harsh. Lucky you didn't go to Burnley!
  • Options
    cafcphil said:

Hamer 3 (poor goalkeeping again!, his starting position was all wrong for the goal, another costly mistake)
    Wilson 6
    Morrison 5
    Wood 5
    Wiggins 4
    Stephens 6
    Cousins 6
    Gower 5
    Harriott 5
    Church 6
    Sordell 5

I know everyone's entitles to their own opinions and what not but I'd like to see your reasons for those scores. I don't think you've taken Into consideration the opposition, our current form and the injuries we've had.
  • Options
    Hamer 4
    Wilson 7.5
    Morrison 7
    Wood 7.5
    Wiggins 8
    Stephens 7.5
    Cousins 8.5
    Gower 6.5
    Harriott 7.5
    Church 7
    Sordell 6.5
  • Options
    or the match
  • Options
    or the rules of football
  • Options
    Hamer - 6.5
    Wilson - 8
    Morrison 7
    Wood - 7.5
    Wiggins - 7.5
    Stephens - 8
    Cousins - 8
    Gower - 7
    Harriott - 7
    Church - 7
    Sordell - 7.5
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hamer 6
    Wilson 7.5
    Morrison 7
    Wood 7.5
    Wiggins 7
    Stephens 7.5
    Cousins 8
    Gower 7
    Harriott 7
    Church 6.5
    Sordell 7
  • Options
    some harsh critics on here after last night I was buzzing that they have the fibre to sort this out, if I thought that the majority of the team were only 5 out of ten last night I wouldn't go football at Charlton anymore because its never going to satisfy me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamer 5 - should have got closer to the goal, but an excellent stop later on.
    Wilson 7.5 - another excellent game for this guy, like him more and more. He made our goal.
    Morrison - 6 Morro, why didn't you head it ? you're not a bottler, we would have won!
    Wood - 7.5 very solid performance, especially the old Jorge Costa bodyblocking technique.
    Wiggins - 6 covered a lot of ground, but we know he can do better
    Stephens - 5.5 loses the ball too often and refuses to tackle back
    Cousins - 8 Excellent. used the game to showcase his skills - never held back for one second.
    Gower - 6 Not sure what he brings to the midfield
    Harriott - 8 Excellent as well, exactly what we need from our young players - a bit of fire!
    Church - 5 has not, and will not, bring anything of value to this team. a relegation-side passenger.
    Sordell - 6.5 hid a lot in the first half, needs to get more involved.
  • Options
    that's it for marks, stats soon
  • Options
    Hamer 5
    Wilson 7
    Morrison 7
    Wood 8
    Wiggins 7
    Stephens 8
    Cousins 9
    Gower 6
    Harriott 7
    Church 6
    Sordell 6
  • Options
    first chance to post due to work...

Hamer - 6
    Wilson - 8
    Morrison -6
    Wood - 8
    Wiggins - 7.5
    Stephens - 9
    Cousins - 7.5
    Gower - 6.5
    Harriott- 6.5
    Church - 6.5
    Sordell - 7
  • Options
    Hamer 3 - And thats only for the block (bad miss) by their striker just after they scored. Was in no-mans land for their goal just like all season. A flapper and without doubt the worst keeper in the Championship
    Wilson 7 - Kept going right to the end and pushed on to support the front 2. Not sure if the goal was a shot or great pass but in any case he put himself about. Great game
    Morrison 7 - Look more solid than he has for a long time but with Hamer behind him he has to be.
    Wood 7.5 - our best defender on the night and was cool, got stuck in and went forward with the ball where he could, instead of just hoofing it.
    Wiggins 7- got up the wing in the first half and put in some decent crosses, one of which Church should have buried. Faded second half.
    Stephens 8 - My MOM, lots of running and great passes to open up opportunites, should have scored though just before half time. Wandered when he would go back to his usual self. Sadly this sort of performance is seldom seen, thats why he hasnt been picked up by a bigger club.
    Cousins 7 - Mature performance from a young man who lets face it was battling with some of the best players at this level. Hope he uses his head and not his wallet to learn his trade here.
    Gower 6.5 - was over shadowed by a younger midfield partner in Cousins but a steady performance.
    Harriott 7 - Think we need to tie a bit of string to the ball and his ankle, often runs and leaves it behind him. Did worry their defence and often made them back track which we needed.
    Church 7 - tries his best and is non-stop but should have scored. Seems like a player who wants in on the goal line before he will score.
    Sordell 7 - Guy behind me was cursing him all game before he scored then went quite.....should get more involved in the game, often think he is worried about what he has for tea rather than make a contribution.

Hughes 7 - will give him this score as we needed someone of experience when he came on at this state of the game.
    Pigott 6 - not his fault should be loaned out to a league 2 club to learn his trade.
    Devite 6 - not on long enough but couldnt fault him.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Hamer - 7 The Don.
    Wilson - 8.5 Good golly miss molly.
    Morrison - 8 Can you smell what the Rock is cooking.
    Wood - 8 British bulldog.
    Wiggins - 8 Welsh wizard.
    Stephens - 8 Smelt blood.
    Cousins - 8 Shine on you crazy diamond.
    Gower - 8 Ball to feet kept it neat.
    Harriott - 8 Skills to pay the bills.
    Church - 7 No pain no gain.
    Sordell - 8 First half slacker, second half cracker.
  • Options
    Hamer - 7 The Don.
    Wilson - 8.5 Good golly miss molly.
    Morrison - 8 Can you smell what the Rock is cooking.
    Wood - 8 British bulldog.
    Wiggins - 8 Welsh wizard.
    Stephens - 8 Smelt blood.
    Cousins - 8 Shine on you crazy diamond.
    Gower - 8 Ball to feet kept it neat.
    Harriott - 8 Skills to pay the bills.
    Church - 7 No pain no gain.
    Sordell - 8 First half slacker, second half cracker

Love it!