Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Pretty poor first half, but certainly came out the blocks for the second.
    Steve King can certainly give a half time team talk.
  • Options
    game changed when Darts started playing football on the ground. Really enjoyed that. Not used to seeing my team win comfortably
  • Options
    David Brent, your boys took one helluva beating 
  • Options
    I hate Dartford. Bastards.

But good luck in the next game.
  • Options
    Get in Dartford ! 
  • Options
    Well chuffed with that. Actually comfy at the end, which feels odd for a play off match. I dare say Havant will be a lot tougher.
  • Options
    Saw Dartford quite a bit before the lockdown. Really enjoyed the football under Steve King. It would be some turn around for them to go up. Come on you Darts!

• Options
    Saw Dartford quite a bit before the lockdown. Really enjoyed the football under Steve King. It would be some turn around for them to go up. Come on you Darts!

Probably the worst decision Goldberg's made at Welling was letting him go.
  • Options
    And to replace him with himself again.
    Another Goldburg masterstroke.
    Not looking too rosy at PVR if the comments on the forum are anything to go by.
  • Options
    I think the lower ranked teams in the NL playoffs will benefit from the extra game.

In a normal season the top team will benefit from being nicely rested after a tough season, but instead the bigger issue will be the lack of match sharpness and fitness for them when compared to Dartford and Dorking who've had one proper match already
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Welsh Tavern by the old Stone Lodge Farm is showing Havant v Dartford on Saturday.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    The Welsh Tavern by the old Stone Lodge Farm is showing Havant v Dartford on Saturday.
    Remember it well! the Dartford Sports Bar is also showing it - its the old Coach and Horses i think. Bull and Vic showed the Slough game so I suspect they will show the havant game. If we weren't on the raz with some Charlton fans in Pembury Saturday night I'd be driving up there. 
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    And to replace him with himself again.
    Another Goldburg masterstroke.
    Not looking too rosy at PVR if the comments on the forum are anything to go by.
    Would imagine there’ll be a lot of clubs at that level in the same position though mate.
  • Options
    National League play offs today .. Harrogate / Boreham Wood  and Notts Co / Barnet
  • Options
    National League play offs today .. Harrogate / Boreham Wood  and Notts Co / Barnet
    And more importantly the NLN and NLS playoffs, notably Havant vs Dartford!
  • Options
    Good luck to Dartford.
  • Options
    Dartford now 1-1 from 1-0 down.

Opposition down to 10 men
  • Options
    2-1 Dartford 
  • Options
    Awful pitch which hindered the usual Darts passing game, but well appy with that, Come on you Darts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so important you forgot to mention it until prompted
  • Options
    Cannot believe I got Dartford at HT @9/2
  • Options
    And both games on IPTV. 
  • Options
    Weymouth were 2-0 up after 11 minutes and were still 2-0 up until the 73rd minute.

Then 2 goals in 12 minutes for Dorking pulled it back to 2-2

But a 95th minute winner for Weymouth has sent them through to play Dartford in the final 
  • Options
    Also very happy for Boston United a team in my old neck of the woods who are now one game away from the National League as well after winning today and the play Altrincham in the North Final
  • Options
    Also very happy for Boston United a team in my old neck of the woods who are now one game away from the National League as well after winning today and the play Altrincham in the North Final
    Done Boston,for a great tick I'd love Altrincham to do the business.
  • Options
    Done Boston,for a great tick I'd love Altrincham to do the business.
    Did both back in the eighties. Always remember Boston - cover on all four sides and the same program layout as Charlton in 1982. 
    Get down to Weymouth for the Dartford game?
  • Options
    Harrogate vs Notts County for a place in the EFL, a massive contrast in their histories
  • Options
    edited July 2020