Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Kap10 said:
    Dulwich issue release on future activity or should I say in inactivity as all games are suspended https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dulwichhamlet/news/covid19-statement--16th-march-2020-2522327.html
    A few NL games scheduled to go ahead tomorrow at the moment, but I would be surprised if any go ahead from this weekend

I heard Dartford's players and manager went and clapped fans on Saturday like they knew they won't play for a long time.
  • Options
    Looks like The Dockers season is over

https://scefl.com/league-statement-coronavirus
  • Options

Following a vote by all member Clubs, and subject to FA Council approval, the Vanarama National League, Vanarama National League North and Vanarama National League South seasons 2019/20 will be concluded with final league tables compiled on an “Unweighted Points Per Game” basis.

The outcome is Barrow AFC are champions of the Vanarama National League, King’s Lynn Town are champions of Vanarama National League North and Wealdstone are champions of Vanarama National League South.

The end of season Play-Offs will now proceed with the Clubs that qualify, subject to the competition rules and the applicable government guidance on the phased return of elite sport.

The number of Clubs to be relegated from the Vanarama National League will be determined so as to maintain a National Division of 24 Clubs after any relegation from EFL League Two, promotion to EFL League Two and promotion from the National League North and National League South divisions. There shall be no relegation from Vanarama National League North and Vanarama National League South.

Chief Executive Officer Michael Tattersall commented: “I congratulate each of our champions Clubs on their successful campaigns. The enforced curtailment of our season does nothing to discredit the quality of the football played and I am pleased that our Clubs have overwhelmingly supported the award of their titles. We can now also look towards the completion of end of season Play-Offs.”

• Options
    Wonder who's going to pay the £175k per team for testing then?
  • Options
    Good to see Barrow back in the Football League for the first time in 48 years - a groundhopper's wet dream.

Wealdstone also promoted to the National League. If things take a turn for the worse, we could conceivably be welcoming the Wealdstone Raider to The Valley in the not too distant future.
  • Options
    Wouldn’t welcome him myself
  • Options
    An uplifting story and another club with an active supporters trust

Barrow back in Football League thanks to miracle man Ian Evatt
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/18/barrow-back-football-league-thanks-to-miracle-man-ian-evatt?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
  • Options
    Superb few years for Kings Lynn. Just been reading that as recently as 2012 they were in the United Counties League Premier division! Then the last 2 years:

2018-19 - Premier division Central - won play offs
    2019-20 - National league north - Champions.

Now they're 1 promotion away from league football.
  • Options
    I regard to the conference south, is this PPG proposal still sat with the FA Council?
    I have a few bets that I am waiting on and B365 indicate that until they get notification from the FA, then all bets are on hold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the playoffs will benefit the teams in the first stage, as they'll be sharper and more match fit than the ones coming straight into the semis

Indeed while it's tough enough for league players to come back after 3 months, it must be really hard for non league players, many semi-pros

• Options
    The FA had a meeting yesterday to discuss the measures needed for the non-league to start up again.

The intention is for the opening day to be sometime in September, with spectators.
  • Options
    Boreham Wood beat Halifax in the first NL playoff last night. Yeovil vs Barnet today

Slough vs Dartford tomorrow!
  • Options
    Boreham Wood beat Halifax in the first NL playoff last night. Yeovil vs Barnet today

We've got our stream set up for the Darts game and will be cheering them on
  • Options
    From reading snippets on the Kent League site it seems that fans will be allowed in to grounds once the season kicks off.
    The beginning of September seems likely.
  • Options

Come on you Rebels!!!!
  • Options
    iainment said:

Come on you Rebels!!!!
    Thank you David Brent.

Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    As a Dartford boy, Darts are our second team and we've had some really good times following them over the past 10 years. But we keep an eye on Tonbridge Angels given where we now live. Both clubs made radically different statements over recent weeks. For the Darts, it was that their 3G pitches are open to hire and the bar facilities are open too. So they can start earning revenue again. For the Angels, they need to replace their main pitch with 3G  -  they couldn't play on it for some 3 months due to waterlogging, which in turn affected income. But have no means running money making events before the start of next season. They simply don't have the facilities. Really hope they can make a go of it but their future looks tricky. Ironic as their gates, at about 4-500 are on a par with Boreham Wood who, with a wealthy owner, could be in League 2 next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully club houses will be open.......
  • Options

The 19th September is the scheduled date for football to start again.

• Options
    Dartford 1-0 ahead
  • Options
    Make that 2 up for the super Darts
  • Options
    Sheringham got them both, think it was something like two in 3 minutes just after half time
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Bastards. 😕
  • Options
    Game almost over darts 3 up now , 3 mins to go + injury time to go
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Bastards. 😕
    iainment said:
    Bastards. 😕
    Oops sorry better not look at the latest update, sorry 😀
  • Options
    Havant and Waterlooville in the Semi Final for Dartford 
  • Options
    Havant and Waterlooville in the Semi Final for Dartford 
    Darts win 3-0, that will be tough, but hopefully Having played a game will even things up.