Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options

Kap10 said:

Watch out for Reise Allasani of Hamlet, something like 16 in 15 ... signed a contract with Hamlet in December so they will get a transfer fee when he goes during this transfer window. Alleged interest from Championship and The Glasgow clubs.

Was about to sign contract two years ago, transferring from Palace academy to Sheff Wed but did his acl after two years injured came back to Hamlet in the autumn and has not stopped scoring.

No e lad mebpntored by friends son.

What happened to the short player who was tearing up the league for hamlet a few years ago but deemed too small to go pro?

Think he may have been of Turkish/ Cypriot descent?

He looked absolute class albeit on the YouTube reels I watched.
    You may well see that ex Dulwich and Charlton player on Saturday at the Valley.
  • Options
    He's been excellent for Walsall this season.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Watch out for Reise Allasani of Hamlet, something like 16 in 15 ... signed a contract with Hamlet in December so they will get a transfer fee when he goes during this transfer window. Alleged interest from Championship and The Glasgow clubs.

Was about to sign contract two years ago, transferring from Palace academy to Sheff Wed but did his acl after two years injured came back to Hamlet in the autumn and has not stopped scoring.

A bit odd that Palace let him go, as you'd have thought with the PL money they've had for a few years they could afford to have kept him on, as he's shown clear talent for several years before and after his injuries

• Options
    Allassani is similar in build to Ajose. He is not a non league find like Vardy or Austin, and he has flaws in parts of his game.
    He has a decent pedigree, but hampered by injury. He plays in tier 7 but he is better than that, nippy and aware with a goal every 69 minutes.
    Joe Piggot has just got back to our level after dipping out of the league for a while, and if it is the case that we only have Holmes wages to play with, then for a modest fee to Dulwich, with a promise of sell on money he may be worth a risk.
    We definitely could do with somebody who can score a goal regularly.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Allassani is similar in build to Ajose. He is not a non league find like Vardy or Austin, and he has flaws in parts of his game.
    He has a decent pedigree, but hampered by injury. He plays in tier 7 but he is better than that, nippy and aware with a goal every 69 minutes.
    Joe Piggot has just got back to our level after dipping out of the league for a while, and if it is the case that we only have Holmes wages to play with, then for a modest fee to Dulwich, with a promise of sell on money he may be worth a risk.
    We definitely could do with somebody who can score a goal regularly.

I think the talk for Allassani is that Championship clubs are in for him, but as Seth says there are still lots to his game that need developing so he may go out on loan to our level. Needs to be more vociferous and not so nice on the pitch

I suspect Palace would have dropped him as an acl is such a major injury that he might never recover his speed.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Kap10 said:

What happened to the short player who was tearing up the league for hamlet a few years ago but deemed too small to go pro?

Think he may have been of Turkish/ Cypriot descent?

He looked absolute class albeit on the YouTube reels I watched.
    You may well see that ex Dulwich and Charlton player on Saturday at the Valley.
    Look forward to it.
  • Options
    Enfield 0 - Tonbridge Angels1
    Freezing cold
  • Options
    "The club (Hendon) are able to confirm that Niko Muir is currently having a week of training with QPR although no formal offer has been made.

QPR are one of a number of Championship and League One clubs who have expressed an interest in Niko following his performances so far this season."

Hendon won 9-1 last night without him (against pretty lowly opposition TBF). 19yr old Joe white on loan from Dagenham scored 5.
  • Options
    Noticed Thamesmead Town are at home to Guernsey tonight.
    That is some regular distance to travel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Decent away game though.
  • Options

We all follow the Guernsey over land and sea (every away game)
  • Options
    Wings penalty 2-2
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    2-3 go on you wings
  • Options

Decent away game though.
    Oh yes booked with the Phoenix lads for away game in April
  • Options

2-3 go on you wings

Excellent... they need to start winning constantly again after briefly challenging around the Play-Offs
  • Options
    Boreham Wood v Dover was cold but entertaining. Kadell Daniel came on for Dover at 1-1 and scored (a fluke) then made one. They won 3-2, and based on that performance look good value for the playoffs.

I've no idea what happened to Macclesfield today, hopefully they drop some more points and the top bunches up again. If not a Kent side I'd like Sutton to go up if possible.
  • Options

Decent away game though.
    Oh yes booked with the Phoenix lads for away game in April
    Let me know when you’re going out there mate, been out there loads of times with work and know a few decent bars (& a good Indian)
  • Options
    Will do mate think it is 21April
  • Options
    Dreadful evening at Met Police 2 - Ton Angels 0
    More Angels fans than Met Police - in fact I didn't see any. Attendance given as 126 but that must have included both teams, staff and tea hut lady
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

More Angels fans than Met Police - in fact I didn't see any. Attendance given as 126 but that must have included both teams, staff and tea hut lady

Fair play on you for going. An away match at Met Police is one of football's oddest experiences, around the back of the Met's social club. (Nice boozers in Thames Ditton, though.)

Wheels have come off at Dulwich - 2-1 defeat to Wingate & Finchley tonight (despite Reise Allasani being back from injury), on top of 2-1 loss to Merstham on Saturday and previous week's 1-0 loss at Margate.

Could be all the Allasani speculation, could be all the speculation about the club's future, could be the usual wheels-falling-off-at-this-time-of-year, could be all of that and more.
  • Options

Fair play on you for going. An away match at Met Police is one of football's oddest experiences, around the back of the Met's social club. (Nice boozers in Thames Ditton, though.)

Wheels have come off at Dulwich - 2-1 defeat to Wingate & Finchley tonight (despite Reise Allasani being back from injury), on top of 2-1 loss to Merstham on Saturday and previous week's 1-0 loss at Margate.

Could be all the Allasani speculation, could be all the speculation about the club's future, could be the usual wheels-falling-off-at-this-time-of-year, could be all of that and more.
    To be fair Hamlet did play the 2nd half with 10 men! Dreadful game though, neither team deserved a point. Time for Hamlet to regroup and go again.

Don't think the slump is down to Allasani as they have known he was going when he joined, all though I have not heard anything concrete about the move.
  • Options
    Just looked at the league table for Dulwich and see that Billericay are 5 points behind with 8 matches in hand.

How come they've only played 22 games? Been involved in some cup competitions or lot of postponements?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Just looked at the league table for Dulwich and see that Billericay are 5 points behind with 8 matches in hand.

How come they've only played 22 games? Been involved in some cup competitions or lot of postponements?

Postponements I would think. Their website will probably help with an explanation.
  • Options
    Just had a look, they had a home game postponed last Saturday and an away game called off last night so you're probably right.
  • Options
    3G pitches are your friend with the bad weather.

I want to go to Cockfosters on Saturday but I reckon I'll be heading to either Hendon or Slough, the safe options.
  • Options

3G pitches are your friend with the bad weather.

I want to go to Cockfosters on Saturday but I reckon I'll be heading to either Hendon or Slough, the safe options.

Come to Hendon......but wrap up......it gets a bit windy up at Silver Jubilee Park.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

They've had runs and replays in most of the cups (and are still in quite a few of them) plus a lot of waterlogged pitches.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

iaitch said:

They've had runs and replays in most of the cups (and are still in quite a few of them) plus a lot of waterlogged pitches.
    8 extra matches to play sounds a lot to fit in. Hope it knackers them out
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the answers, looks like they be playing 4 games a week come the end of the season.