Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread Addicks v's Watford 14/9/13

Comments

• Options
    Church fouls somebody, FK deep for Watford, competitive game says payne (who is one of the better away summarisers)
  • Options
    watford attacking......but ball too long....
  • Options
    Paul Green ‏@NewsShopperSprt
    Watford fans at it again, this time they want a penalty as Forestieri flamboyantly goes down in the area. #cafc
  • Options
    Our FK, now pritch, Watford get ball, but we get it again, wood looks for church, and our attacking throw.
  • Options
    ball out of play.....pritch attacks......wiggy....dervite...pritch....wood.....sends it long....church but ball out of play
  • Options
    Sounds like Wilson is having a solid game today. Good play.
  • Options

Watford fans at it again, this time they want a penalty as Forestieri flamboyantly goes down in the area. #cafc

That melodramatic ponce who got sent off for diving last season at the Valley?
  • Options
    church has it again...poor ball....watford clear...
  • Options
    Derby 2-0 Millwall
  • Options
    spanners 0-2 rams
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ball in, but cleared to half way, wood, but church loses out, and Watford look to build, wide left, midfield now, searching for runners, Watford good now, danger for us, but we re group, and wood block, wiggy, but still Watford pressure, and dorian boots clear.
  • Options
    watford attack again....playing keep ball......morrow blocks......they coem again...1 min added time.....shot comes in dervite clears
  • Options
    Someone needs to leave there studs in the little pricks groin
  • Options
    'Millwall fans chant 'F**k off Lomas' as the ball goes in.'
  • Options
    addicks defending well...and closing out the half.....watford offside.....yann gets it and goes down....addicks fk.....
  • Options
    Jacko half challenges, Watford come, and we counter with yann who is fouled. Our FK midway in their half, last few seconds of the half.
  • Options
    #Millwall fans chant 'F*ck off Lomas' as the ball goes in. (BP)
  • Options
    Great updates Red...it's just like being at the game, but less Italian.
  • Options
    fk taken by stevo...poor fk......HT 0-0
  • Options
    forest 2-1 tykes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    payne high praise for us.
    FK dale shoots well over.
    half time folks. Time for a drink.
  • Options
    sorry about the italian spelling.....but there are too many of them to get it right......off for a cuppa
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Bromley 0-0 Staines
    Dulwich 4-0 Shoreham (FA Cup)
    Dartford 1-2 Nun
    Basingstoke 1-1 Ebbsfleet

All half-times.

Half Time: Southport 0 Welling 0. The Wings have probably just edged a tight first half with Guthrie able to get a couple of shots at goal

• Options
    Half-time here at Vicarage Road. Charlton need to keep playing how they are, Watford certainly don't like it when you play physical. #cafc
  • Options

sorry about the italian spelling.....but there are too many of them to get it right......off for a cuppa

Your doing great thanks
  • Options
    It`s okay being physical against them but we need to be careful not to get anyone sent off, we all know what a bunch of diving twats some of their players are.
  • Options
    They reckon Church may have thrown a punch when there was the two players booked. As far as I can tell Watford have not had a corner yet.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

It`s okay being physical against them but we need to be careful not to get anyone sent off, we all know what a bunch of diving twats some of their players are.

Doesn't sound like the refs buying it though to be fair.
  • Options
    To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Options
    I'll take that at half time, but agree with cafcinperth, we need to avoid a red card, and sounds like their fans expect them to play against ten men regularly.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!