Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Random Facebook Status Thread.

Comments

• Options
    Women bored on maternity leave who feel the need to tell anything and everything to the world about what theeir baby does. Then the comments in response are from another bored mum saying that their baby did that and what they now do. e.g. 'My princess now weighs.....' or if no one responds 'I now no who cares and who dnt'....

• Options
    people do realise that you can turn of notifications so they dont show on your timeline, or delete them?

I have done the first thing to one person, which is pretty funny when they mention oh did you see my fb status 'sorry must of missed it'.
  • Options

"Stop sending me birthday messages!!!!!! ITS NOT MY BIRTHDAY!!"

That's a good one, a couple do it, people see it and the ball gets rolling. Also works for fake engagements and pregnancies. Had my cousin blocked for years but gonna check her page:

"Feels like crap"
    "Bedtime. Long busy day. Need to be refresh for the start of another week at work. Night night peeps"
    "Mine and mums neon outfits are completed. Just got to get cymone a tutu, Luke the braces, headband and sweatbands. And Hannah's is semi completed lol. Roll on August it's gonna be a fricking awesome two week holiday"
    "Feels like absolute crap. Throat sore, eyes stinging, back hurts. Oh well of to work I go for my morning shift then back home for a couple of hours kip then back to work for my afternoon shift"
    "Bought more garden ornaments. Can picture my husbands face when he gets in tonight lol."

All from the past 4 days, and there are more. The holiday's an annual 'holiday' to Hemsby in Norfolk. I wish you could choose family.

• Options
    Any post-Holiday stuff is pretty annoying.

"hate being back in England" etc...

what did they expect to come back to?
  • Options
    I don't understand why some people feel the need to tell the whole world about everything they do and think.
  • Options
    Pregnancy updates, labour updates and new born baby updates. Bore off.

One old school friend used to talk about the child inside her digging her bladder for months and then we got a countdown by day until due day and she was 2 weeks over due then got labour updates. For the love of god I wanted to get the child out of her myself as i thought it would stop. It felt like she'd been growing this child fo years. Now I get updates of how much sleep she's had and how many nappys she's changed. Blocked.
  • Options
    "------ ----- I love you had a wonderful night out with you. Can't wait to grow old with you I love you baby always and forever can't wait till next year it will be our wedding xxxxxxxx love you xxxxxx"

From a geezer who's 19 and about to have a kid with the second bird he's been engaged to
  • Options
    The link Henry posted further up is brilliant.

I cant say anything as I'm one of them really annoying people. I regularly post all my fitness activity to my news feed from my Garmin watch and bike computers. (My excuse is that I know my personal trainer reads it with interest along with those I run and ride with!) I use my news feed as more of a blog than anything else. I'll post when I've got a hangover, I'll post when I'm having a dump, I'll post when I'm breathing.

Its absolutely terrible. I'm sure I've got this social network addiction that is spoken about in the media. If I'm not posting, I'm at least checking my feed a few times an hour in case anything has happened.

From the other side of it, I find myself blocking people that get on my tits... 10 sleeps until my 4th holiday this year...tell someone who gives a monkeys...I feel so fat...do some bloody exercise then...etc etc etc.

I really should delete my FB account full stop but it does allow me to keep in contact with those people I really do care about and just dont have the time to see etc.
  • Options

Got this from same website:

Jenn: is so excited to find out tomorrow if she’ll be an aunt or an uncle!”

“Jenn: is gonna be an uncle!! Ben and Sal are having a boy!!”

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dizzle said:

U k Hun? x

Yes hun, Ill inbox u xx

Pmsl
  • Options

Pregnancy updates, labour updates and new born baby updates. Bore off.

One old school friend used to talk about the child inside her digging her bladder for months and then we got a countdown by day until due day and she was 2 weeks over due then got labour updates. For the love of god I wanted to get the child out of her myself as i thought it would stop. It felt like she'd been growing this child fo years. Now I get updates of how much sleep she's had and how many nappys she's changed. Blocked.

Ha ha, so right Suzi - the same needy bird I mentioned earlier is going one better, apparently her doctor has cleared her to have a baby (she is supposed to have some kind of problem with her back) - so now we are being told the exact date when her and her husband are going to start trying for a baby. "Can't wait to start my little family". SHUT UP FFS!

I wont block her though, I enjoy getting annoyed by her updates... LOL.
  • Options
    im having real problems with the constant likes on my feed. Im sure its just got worse, I can see everything my friends "like". I am constantly going into settings to change notifications but not all are working. And its time consuming.
  • Options
    Charlton Life Status Update:

At 15:40 I scratched my left buttock!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

U k Hun? x

Yes hun, Ill inbox u xx

Drives me fucking mad!
  • Options
    For those of you on facebook, have a look at the page 'worst status of the day'. Some absolute crackers on there!
  • Options
    Went past kfc to go shop in sidcup nd though I seen my bro in kfc so theres me getting my drink nd then still c my bro in kfc so went in there nd went yes kev while havin my hand on hes shoulder lol turns out it wasnt him it was some random bloke that looks exactly like my brother from the back lol same hair same hight same clothes he wears nd same keys for hes car lol oops went straight out of there laughing nd still am laughin on bus home lol haha funny

That is a place fans status. Writes so much chuff. Thank fck I never go on there anymore.
  • Options
    "Currently having the most epic biscuit ever"
  • Options
    "off to the gym"
    "big workout"
    "summer body on its way"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2013
    "Share this candle/flower/picture of an ape's arse if someone you love is in heaven"...
  • Options
    Half of my Facebook could be on Jeremy kyle.

'How fcking dare you dirty skank writing about my kids you aint even got your own kid grr so fcking angry ......... you no good cxxt'

Nice language for a girl with a couple of kids.
  • Options
    "Here's a post that is all text, but instead of, you know, putting the text in a post so that is searchable, selectable, copyable and in anyway useful, I'm going to put all the text in a picture, thus taking more bandwidth up and making this text completely useless for future reuse as well as unreadable to those with sight difficulties who require a screen reader. It'll also use up far more of your mobile data allowance if you dare to read this post on your smartphone, Sincerly, f*** you, f*** the internet, f*** the world"
  • Options
    There's a 15 - the Conspiracy Theorist who posts every inane link no matter how obscure he can find (it's always a he) to prove that lizards are controlling us or whatever.

And a 16...the reality control freak who feels the need to update us on whatever prole fodder shite is being televised this week. Complete with angst ridden debates at whichever muppett will be voted off this week.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Fiiiiiish said:

Women bored on maternity leave who feel the need to tell anything and everything to the world about what theeir baby does. Then the comments in response are from another bored mum saying that their baby did that and what they now do. e.g. 'My princess now weighs.....' or if no one responds 'I now no who cares and who dnt'....

THIS THIS THIS

You made your bed so fucking lie in it.
  • Options
    WSS said:

"So it turned out that the new bottle of BBQ sauce had in fact already been opened. I learnt this from the almighty squeeze that covered my hair, face, jumper, settee, and wall.

Absolute born loser"

I know who that is. Lol..............

• Options
    It's usually the most pathetic status' that gets the most positive attention.

old school friend likely to say "I'm cold on the train this morning wish I didn't have to go work" a common thought that gets likes and even praise of some sort.

I won't leave Facebook because it it has a hold on me, but life would be better without it.
  • Options

There's a 15 - the Conspiracy Theorist who posts every inane link no matter how obscure he can find (it's always a he) to prove that lizards are controlling us or whatever.

Actually one of my ex girlfriends does this, amazingly enough. Mostly about chem trails and the royal family. When she posted a link claiming the queen owned 6000 million acres of land she didn't like me pointing out that that was about the area of Russia and the USA put together and might just be bullshit, and that it probably wasn't a good idea for someone who spouts on about us being lied to all the time by the authorities to post up stuff that was made up. She blocked me from seeing her posts and accused me of being arrogant... LOL.
  • Options
    Has its good and bad parts , a rather nasty piece of work was saying some quite vile stuff about my missus that resulted in me trying to calm the situation between them via her hubby...sadly my children can no longer attend their brownies because of the matter
  • Options

"Alguem pode me dizer como é que se vence a tentação de ficar assistindo a E3 online? Tenho que desligar meu computador. Unico jeito... Boa tarde a todos amigos e CIA."

or

"Äkillinen koti-ikävä iski, päätin leipoa pipareita avuksi!"

The latter is Icelandic for "Holy shitballs, my water has just broke!"