Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portsmouth friendly confirmed as 'pay what you like'

Comments

• Options
    Blimey. Are we are a bit bored people. Pay what you want on the gate and some of us moan. July 20th, birthday w/e, pre season, pay what you want to get in. Get in.
  • Options
    Surely it's gotta be £5 minimum.............anything less really is missing the point, isn't it??!!
  • Options
    milne said:

Blimey. Are we are a bit bored people. Pay what you want on the gate and some of us moan. July 20th, birthday w/e, pre season, pay what you want to get in. Get in.

Who is moaning?
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Surely it's gotta be £5 minimum.............anything less really is missing the point, isn't it??!!

It says minimum of £1. Not sure which point your referring to.
  • Options

I think they should make this game 'pay as you leave'.

Good call, for example.

Cardiff at home £50
    Barnsley away £60

Millwall at home, each home fan should be compensated.
  • Options
    For christ sake, it says pay what you like - therefore pay what you like rather than sit around debating it.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

For christ sake, it says pay what you like - therefore pay what you like rather than sit around debating it.

Just wait until the arguments at the turnstyle! I saw you only pay £1... They're a football club, not a charity.

• Options
    DRFDRF
    edited June 2013
    Why is their away kit historic?
  • Options
    If you can 'pay what you like', can you pay in other currencies, and if so what exchange rate is used to calculate if you have paid the minimum entrance fee?

• Options
    LTGTR has a very serious point though, how is this going to handled as some turnstile operators could seriously be on the make with this one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LTGTR has a very serious point though, how is this going to handled as some turnstile operators could seriously be on the make with this one

The thing to do, AFKA, is have a few sherbets in the many convivial pubs in Southsea, enjoy the beautiful sea and the sun, then barrel up to the turnstile at Fratton Park and pay whatever you like. If, however, after 75 minutes we are 1-0 down with Chris Dickson on as a partner to Yann Kermorgant, I am right behind you in demolishing the whole stadium, the whole town...

• Options
    There's some pretty classless posts on this thread.
  • Options
    Sounds like we will be taking a few
  • Options
    The answer to them not robbing is just pay a quid

• Options
    One idea would be give everything you're prepared to pay over the pound to the local companies that they've knocked over the years.
  • Options
    I can't comprehend why anyone would pay more than £1?
  • Options
    If you've only got a note can you ask for change?
  • Options

I don't see why not. I once only had a £2 coin and got a pound back from a stripper!
  • Options
    Some real tight bastards on here!
  • Options

The thing to do, AFKA, is have a few sherbets in the many convivial pubs in Southsea, enjoy the beautiful sea and the sun, then barrel up to the turnstile at Fratton Park and pay whatever you like. If, however, after 75 minutes we are 1-0 down with Chris Dickson on as a partner to Yann Kermorgant, I am right behind you in demolishing the whole stadium, the whole town...

I don't see why not. I once only had a £2 coin and got a pound back from a stripper!
    Amazing! I was once at a gig where the strippers went on strike because a bloke in the audience was loudly slagging them off - and they offered to refund our money.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Amazing! I was once at a gig where the strippers went on strike because a bloke in the audience was loudly slagging them off - and they offered to refund our money.

Unionised strippers!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Unionised strippers!
    Yeah! You didn't think NUS stood for students, did you?

• Options
    Just booked return travel for 3 of us 20quid each quid to get in. cheapest away day for years, was going to drink around by the harbour any good pubs to aim for?
  • Options
    Few of us booked up, staying the night too.
  • Options

Just booked return travel for 3 of us 20quid each quid to get in. cheapest away day for years, was going to drink around by the harbour any good pubs to aim for?

Is that train from London for £20 rtn ?
  • Options

I might regret asking this, but what sort of girl strips for £1?
  • Options

One that has her clothes on and has a pint glass in her hand.
  • Options

Get urself over to Rainbow sports bar or White Horse both near Liverpool St
  • Options

That's the station for Gunwharf Quays I think, in which case waterside bars/eateries galore.