Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Citie vs Wigan

Comments

• Options
    im jealous now.
  • Options
    Well dpne Wigan. Another FA Cup fairy tale. Manchester City looked like 'we're here - give us the cup'. Been put it your place. Let's hope Wigan now avoid relegation! I would like to see Pardew back at The Valley!
  • Options
    Best cup final in years.

Wigan deserved it.
  • Options
    Excellent. Always go for the underdog, but it rarely ever happens. Sometimes wish Dave Whelan would keep quiet, but delighted for him after the way he missed out on his own final. The man has built that club and deserves his day. Hope they stay up and hope they start to build their fan base after this.

If they don't stay up, McManaman will definitely be snapped up. Great performance from him, amongst a good few of his teammates. Certainly deserved it, this was no lucky win!
  • Options
    Watson is a millwall fan sadly
  • Options
    follows in the line from Sunderland, Ipswich, Wimbledon .. all big underdogs that not only won, but won deservedly
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Great Result! Bye Bye Mancini
  • Options
    Update the list of clubs to have won a trophy since Arsenal
  • Options
    Good on Martinez, had the big money offer but stuck with Wigan. What price loyalty.
  • Options
    get those fucking Budweiser labels off the cup
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank goodness it was Wigan and not Millwall!
  • Options
    brilliant! It may have been pushed to the side by Sky and the FA, but the FA Cup really does have some magic!
  • Options

Thank goodness it was Wigan and not Millwall!

That would never have happened, citie ain't that bad
  • Options
    a great day .. but I still fear for Wigan's premier status
  • Options
    Think it could have been a different story if Wigan had scored that early chance. Well done to them. Not enjoyed a cup final like that for years.
  • Options
    Just watching the replays that was a cracking header from Watson.
  • Options
    Congrats to Wigan. That's the magic of the FA cup to see the underdog win. Wigan deserved winners.
    Why can't the interviewers let Roberto enjoy his day without questions about the future?! It's bad enough that the FA cup is before the season is over without questions that are speculative. Let them enjoy it.
  • Options
    Itv working their magic
  • Options
    ITV as shite as ever. Interviewing Dave Whelan & cut away to talk to Vincent Kompany & then cut away again for adverts, even though they had adverts 5 mins ago.
  • Options
    Thought ESPN's coverage was ok tbf
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sacked in the morning,
    Mancini sacked in the morning!

I actually like Mancini.

Martinez has won more than Moyes ever has!

Great result for all the limited budget "Little Ole" clubs!
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Sacked in the morning,
    Mancini sacked in the morning!

I actually like Mancini.

Martinez has won more than Moyes ever has!

Great result for all the limited budget "Little Ole" clubs!

Totally agree Kap! City lack passion because a group of superstars do not add up to a team.
    You can't help but love and admire Roberto martinez (in the mould of SCP!).

• Options
    Great to see a different name on the Cup, as it was getting boring when only the Big 4 teams win it.

It would be nice in my lifetime to see us winning the cup again...
  • Options
    The way the fellas on ITV were going on you would be forgiven for thinking that Wigan were a non league club.

Yes, it's a surprise that Wigan won - and good luck to them - but they are a Premier League club (for the moment at least) so found it all a bit patronising.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

The way the fellas on ITV were going on you would be forgiven for thinking that Wigan were a non league club.

Yes, it's a surprise that Wigan won - and good luck to them - but they are a Premier League club (for the moment at least) so found it all a bit patronising.

premier league yeah, but they're a league one sized club really. Up there with the crazy gang. Roy Keane saying mancini needed to "buy more players" when they're gonna finish 2nd and runners up for the FA Cup. No wonder you cant get a job anywhere Roy... And how is 2nd and runner up a failure?
  • Options
    I'm Buzzin and I have no love for Wigan other than following the little team win. And Wigan are a little team, probably cost less than a couple of the mercenaries on the Citie bench.
  • Options
    That was a good cup final and great for Wigan.

They deserved it.
  • Options
    Played Wigan. Gives me hope.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

How many times to the nearest hundred did they call them plucky?

• Options
    MOM got a big bottle of Bud.........class