Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Food items you hate/don't get.

Comments

• couscous - texture is all wrong
    parsnips - especially when my mum disguised them as roast potato's
    sponge cake - like eating a flannel

i would still eat all those things if i had too though.
  • Have we had cucumber? Horrible stuff!
  • What about pears? I don't mind em, but know if loadsa people that can't stand em
  • Anything to do with Muck Donald's. Absolute crap!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Love asparagus, dunno how to cook it though.

With fresh duck eggs (or moore hen eggs if you can get em) and a nice parma ham...... Hansome
    White asparagus you just boil for 11 minutes. As you said, great with a boiled egg, ham and sauce.

• BIG_ROB said:

What about pears? I don't mind em, but know if loadsa people that can't stand em

I like a nice pear
  • Olives
    Whitebait
  • Chinese food - bland and greasy, with no subtlety to the flavours whatsoever. Its popularity angers me greatly. Also, for a diet based heavily on rice, whose idea was it to use two sticks to eat with.
  • MrLargo said:

Chinese food - bland and greasy, with no subtlety to the flavours whatsoever. Its popularity angers me greatly. Also, for a diet based heavily on rice, whose idea was it to use two sticks to eat with.

I agree , i don't see the appeal at all but Indian food is the complete opposite. I love it.

• Likewise Beds,nothing wrong with Indian food at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Olives = Satan's poop.
  • Seafood. If I wanted to taste snot I'd snort.
  • Sago milk pudding. Must be the same as sucking the bottom of a pond.
  • chicken kiev
  • FRUIT - Fruit can fuck off. And it can take water chestnuts with it.
  • Ok I'm starting to drool. Can't believe the stuff people don't like.

Except peanut butter - my God that stuff is fresh from the anus of Satan. Can't even be in the same room.

And liver.
  • Can't even be arsed to read the thread, 'cos I know it will be full of adults with the palate of a six year old moaning about the most innocuous stuff. I eat anything reasonable that is put in front of me. I would not choose to eat raw oysters or marzipan, but have done and will do if someone is kind enough to make them for me.
  • Can't even be arsed to read the thread, 'cos I know it will be full of adults with the palate of a six year old moaning about the most innocuous stuff. I eat anything reasonable that is put in front of me. I would not choose to eat raw oysters or marzipan, but have done and will do if someone is kind enough to make them for me.

What about if I made you an Arsenal flavoured pie?
  • Sponsored links:

• BIG_ROB said:

Can't even be arsed to read the thread, 'cos I know it will be full of adults with the palate of a six year old moaning about the most innocuous stuff. I eat anything reasonable that is put in front of me. I would not choose to eat raw oysters or marzipan, but have done and will do if someone is kind enough to make them for me.

Would there be any moles in it?
  • BIG_ROB said:

Can't even be arsed to read the thread, 'cos I know it will be full of adults with the palate of a six year old moaning about the most innocuous stuff. I eat anything reasonable that is put in front of me. I would not choose to eat raw oysters or marzipan, but have done and will do if someone is kind enough to make them for me.

Would there be any moles in it?
    With the amount I'm trapping at the moment, that ain't a bad idea that.
  • Chicken tikka slices.
  • Marmite
    Aubergines although I am trying as they are very healthy
    Avocados. Unless in guacamole
    Elderflower anything. Yuk
  • Dark Chocolate
    Turkish Delight
    After 8s
  • Mashed swede. F****ng sick.
  • edited May 2013
    Broccolli. Girlfood.
  • Gravy, can't stand it.
    seafood (not fish, I love fish, I mean all the crap served up in little pots that tastes only of salt and sand with a consistency of rubber, or worse)
  • Extra Hot (spicey) foods. Tried a phall once, Ghandi's revenge was enough to put me off.
    Also this periperi craze.
  • Mashed swede. F****ng sick.

Love it and just found out zero pro points on weightwatchers