Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves fans

124»

Comments

• Roger Johnson, what an example of how things go wrong for a footballer. He had built up quite a reputation as a solid, dependable centre half 3/4 seasons ago and a bigger side could've taken a punt on him. Now the paychecks have cleared and the booze is in full flow it's all gone down the pan. Not surprisingly, he was seen out on the sauce again on Saturday night a few hours after being held back from some of the pitch invaders. Who is going to take that basket case £30k a week contract on?

Playing for Wolves lately would be enough to drive a saint to seek solace in Al Cohol
  • I remember that day. I was a teenager and Dad took me to Wolves for my first away match. I can remember walking through a subway to get to the ground when suddenly loads of Wolves fans came running in the opposite direction - I was really scared that we'd be knocked over, but survived!

Sounds like the subway where I had my nose broken by wolves "fans". I was 8.

• I remember that day. I was a teenager and Dad took me to Wolves for my first away match. I can remember walking through a subway to get to the ground when suddenly loads of Wolves fans came running in the opposite direction - I was really scared that we'd be knocked over, but survived!

Their hooligan firm was called 'the subway army'
  • I think i have discovered the link.

I remember that day. I was a teenager and Dad took me to Wolves for my first away match. I can remember walking through a subway to get to the ground when suddenly loads of Wolves fans came running in the opposite direction - I was really scared that we'd be knocked over, but survived!

• There is a picture on Facebook of the gate at Molineux and some Wolves fans have written anti-Steve Morgan comments on the gate.
  • heard on the radio the Wolves chairman previously tried to buy Liverpool and was forever questioning the decision making of Liverpools board accusing them of not having a clue what they were doing lol
  • edited May 2013
    Had massive abuse from a Wolves fan who I thought was a friend when we found ourselves on the glass mountain a few years ago sliding down the football pyramid. Gave me great pleasure to return the stick last year. Now I can't be bothered to twist the knife because what goes round comes round, enjoy your trips to Rotherham, Tunstall (Port Vale) and Shrewsbury you w*nkers ha ha ha :0)
  • Hahahahahahahahahaha......(etc).

I remember that day. I was a teenager and Dad took me to Wolves for my first away match. I can remember walking through a subway to get to the ground when suddenly loads of Wolves fans came running in the opposite direction - I was really scared that we'd be knocked over, but survived!

Saw plenty of their lads at London Bridge yesterday morning....carrier bags full of booze, reckon it got a 'bit' messy in Brighton last night.
  • edited May 2013
    ... are all feeling sick sick and sick today
  • Sponsored links:

Saw plenty of their lads at London Bridge yesterday morning....carrier bags full of booze, reckon it got a 'bit' messy in Brighton last night.
    Apparently a minority caused a bit of agg in Haywards Heath last night. From what I've heard they took it quite well on the whole, joining in Brighton's Mexican waves and singing 'que sera sera... we're going to Shrewsbury'.
  • Sounds like te Wolves fans were proper giving it to Jamie O'Hara yesterday. Started singing '40 grand, you're having a laugh' & he reacted by sarcastically clapping them. They then booed his every touch!

Apparently both O'Hara & Roger Johnson are on more money than Chrisian Benteke... madness.
  • edited May 2013

Sounds like te Wolves fans were proper giving it to Jamie O'Hara yesterday. Started singing '40 grand, you're having a laugh' & he reacted by sarcastically clapping them. They then booed his every touch!

Apparently both O'Hara & Roger Johnson are on more money than Chrisian Benteke... madness.

He is not a bad, as in terrible, player, but who is going to want to pay those sort of wages to him. It really is crazy.

The Premiership is a monster that is unhealthy for the English game. I want us to try to get in it, but am also glad we are playing in a proper league next season. If Sky pulled out, our game would improve IMO.
  • http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread.php?21311-The-Wit-and-Wisdom-of-Dean-Saunders

If some of these quotes are true, then no wonder they're unhappy!
  • http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread.php?21311-The-Wit-and-Wisdom-of-Dean-Saunders

If some of these quotes are true, then no wonder they're unhappy!

This is pretty indicative of why they're going down:

"It's only Burnley and Brighton, it's not as if we're playing Arsenal and Man Utd
    "
  • Dean Saunders - "He's like a really really crap Ian Holloway".
  • Blimey. The bloke is a moron.
  • I think some of those quotes were pretty spot on. The thing he said about having an eye for goal is so true. I understand what he is trying to say with the cricket analogy too. Wolves fans just need to take it out on somebody.
  • Blimey. The bloke is a moron.

I was shocked they gave him the job. They needed someone with some status to go in and start dealing with their underperforming highly paid players. He's like the David Brent of football managers, nothing he says actually makes any sense but he comes across like he's the next Alex Ferguson. Mind you they are probably a bit like us a few years back, maybe no-one could stop the slide.