Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves fans

Comments

• Good move getting rid of mccarthey.
  • They are done unless millwall get proper spanked by the stripey shit i cant see them getting a better result than any of the others

Millwall are already four points ahead of them so it's immaterial mate.
  • or Runcorn
    or Barry Island

Curbs wanted the wolves job near the end of last season but the pratt for a chairman would only offer him 13 games for a contract rather than a lengthier one ..... He chose to keep terry connor on instead ...... Well done !

Yes, I bet the board are pleased with that one. Especially, when they see the mess he's made of things at Ipswich.
    Oh, hang on....

• edited April 2013
    is it a bird...?

• Error to remove McCarthy without being sure of having someone better to replace him with.
    Error not to agree a deal with Curbs to manage them.
    But also an error by Curbs not to agree a deal to manage them, over a year later and the likelihood of a top flight job appears reduced.
  • bloodnut said:

is it a bird...?

Is it a plane?

No! It's a stupid Yam Yam prick!

It actually looks like the steward has just drop kicked him!
  • bloodnut said:

is it a bird...?

No, its superfan........
  • Sponsored links:

• Who cares if they have to play in League One next year, they've got that stupid bloody Steve Bull stand to keep them warm over the long, hard slog of a third tier campaign. Good investment.
  • RedPanda said:

JT said:

Again, Wolverhampton worst place in UK. Awful awful place

You've obviously never been to Burnley.
    Or Luton !
    Or Hull

Glad to see Aldershot go down, now that is a proper 'hole and they have a large number of dickheads supporting them.

They're called Squaddies.
  • Got 15million selling 2 players, obviously spent it well. lol
  • Riviera said:

RedPanda said:

JT said:

Again, Wolverhampton worst place in UK. Awful awful place

You've obviously never been to Burnley.
    Or Luton !
    Or Hull

Glad to see Aldershot go down, now that is a proper 'hole and they have a large number of dickheads supporting them.

They're called Squaddies.
    So football fans from all over the country become Aldershot fans because that is where they work?
  • Well no one else lives in Aldershot.
  • Am I right in thinking they were top six until Saunders took over? He must have the worst material record going..

Worse than Millwalls demise since Chris Wood left
  • edited April 2013

Am I right in thinking they were top six until Saunders took over? He must have the worst material record going..

Worse than Millwalls demise since Chris Wood left

Maybe but what is the difference between top 6 and where they are now? Not many points.
    The fans anger is at the board. Saunders has only been there since mid Jan.
    Dean Saunders is apparently very popular with the players. He built a very good team at his last club, Doncaster Rovers, not sure how they finished the season.......
  • edited April 2013
    Haha! Funny how they all effed off when the Old Bill arrived!

I will never understand it. Why anyone would get so worked up about football. Pathetic.
  • edited April 2013
    Hated Wolves ever since making the trip up there for the FA cup when I was a kid and John Richards scored a hat-trick....their scummy fans still kicking off ....good luck in league one!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2013
    I'm glad the Wolves look like they are going down. Funny how they are all giving it large and then they run off after the police arrive. I don't understand why you would wreck your own stadium anyway, that's your football clubs home.
  • Riviera said:

Haha! Funny how they all effed off when the Old Bill arrived!

I will never understand it. Why anyone would get so worked up about football. Pathetic.

Glad to see you care so much chirps
  • Lots of talk of wolves showing at Brighton next weekend

Not in stands but a fair amount looking to be on the pish is town and sounds like they are up for a bit of trouble

Could get tasty on the prom over the bank hol
  • Look at the state of them.
  • Lots of talk of wolves showing at Brighton next weekend

Not in stands but a fair amount looking to be on the pish is town and sounds like they are up for a bit of trouble

Could get tasty on the prom over the bank hol

Police intelligence ?
  • Fat ugly supporters. They must make xxxxl shirts just for em. Same lowlifes; haven't changed since the 70's
  • Got 15million selling 2 players, obviously spent it well. lol

Just shows money only counts for so much,if its not used wisely. Just look at QPR.
  • Cannit even blame overseas owners on this one...what a mess for them.
  • Hope they stay down for a long time, horrible supporters from a shit town and to be honest never forgave them for employing Muscat.
  • Davali said:

Hope they stay down for a long time, horrible supporters from a shit town and to be honest never forgave them for employing Muscat.

I know we all know what a crap division league one is but Wolves next season still have prem parachute money. They should absolutely piss it.