Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Danny Baker

Comments

• i'm clearly missing something, how is calling a mixed race child a monkey not racist ?
    You don’t actually believe that do you ? 
    i'm struggling to see what the link could possibly be apart from calling the child a monkey?

I honestly don't care if he meant anything by it or not and I know that he hasn't added the caption to the photo himself but even if you find monkeys dressed as humans amusing, what is the link to the baby?
  • edited May 2019
    i must be the only person (apart from maybe Baker) who didn't know Meghan is mixed race 

edit: to explain my ignorance i have no care for the royal family so i don't pay any attention to their lives. only found out she had a baby because somebody posted it on here yesterday. 
  • He knew what he was posting and how it would be taken. He’s reverting to type, as most of our Bermondsey neighbours do from time to time.
    Lives in Blackheath.
  • unpleasant, arrogant, mouthy gobshite keeps job at BBC .. that will be the news in a few days time .. except the preface will read something like 'National Treasure Danny Baker keeps BBC Role after Explaining his Mistake' 
  • Here's the best thing to do.
    If your currently working in an office send the tweet round the office and then see if you have a job by the end of the day.
  • i must be the only person (apart from maybe Baker) who didn't know Meghan is mixed race 

edit: to explain my ignorance i have no care for the royal family so i don't pay any attention to their lives. only found out she had a baby because somebody posted it on here yesterday. 
    how long have you been living on the moon ? .. ((:>)
  • i must be the only person (apart from maybe Baker) who didn't know Meghan is mixed race 

how long have you been living on the moon ? .. ((:>)
    it's a flat share with Wayne Hennessey
    now i think i know him. leader of the Nazi party yeah? 
  • clb74 said:
    Here's the best thing to do.
    If your currently working in an office send the tweet round the office and then see if you have a job by the end of the day.
    Not quite the same if its a private account and not on work's time or equipment, is it?
  • Sponsored links:

• @Lincsaddick - I will take you up on your LOL on my post. Are you suggesting that Danny Baker is a racist, and that he tweeted that picture as a demonstration of that racism?   
  • I'm struggling to see how that tweet was ever going to be seen as anything other than racist or what the point of tweeting it was if Baker didn't intend it to be racist.
  • Rizzo said:
    I'm struggling to see how that tweet was ever going to be seen as anything other than racist or what the point of tweeting it was if Baker didn't intend it to be racist.
    Read my post Riz. 
  • I can't understand, seeing as no one likes him and he doesn't care, he took down the tweet.
  • Talksport saying he was "forced" to take the tweet down. 
  • cant wait ti hear him try and squirm out f it on his behind closed doors pod with gary lineker, 

You can take the boy out of millwall :)
  • Charlton Lifes SOH police at its best...I am offended by those that are offended.
  • Sacked. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sacked. 
    His words only. BBC not confirmed although they have reported his tweet saying he'd been fired. 
  • The perils of social media chapter 2891
  • Silly mistake, not intended to be racist at all and he's being hung out to dry. I just wish for once someone would just say, no, I'm not apologising and stop people pretending to be offended. 
  • edited May 2019
    always brown sauce
  • Red sauce...prefer brown myself.