Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Charlton Life Shirt Sponsors - ALL WINNERS PLEASE READ & REPLY***

Comments

• Options
    Ok well if anyone wants to meet for a quick drink somewhere before, suggest we leave a note on ths thread, always good to put a face to a name otherwise we will spend the night not knowing who are CL people!
  • Options

Ok well if anyone wants to meet for a quick drink somewhere before, suggest we leave a note on ths thread, always good to put a face to a name otherwise we will spend the night not knowing who are CL people!

Now I know I'm going I might go a bit early if Bart's is open...
  • Options
    I asked for you, but Bartrams is shutting at 3. You're best to go to the Oak.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Ah thanks for that, oak it is then!
  • Options
    Is everyone going to be wearing their Charlton Life badges tomorrow?
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Ah thanks for that, oak it is then!
    Might see you there - depends if flight from Glasgow on time! Otherwise at the dinner. Mr W and I are on Lawrie Wilson's table as I got his away shirt for Christmas...so any Lifers are welcome to come and find us if we don't find you first.

Wonder if I'll manage to get another hug from SCP this year?!

• Options
    HELP!

I had the good fortune of winning Solly's shirt from the night, I've been in touch with the two winners from Solly's table to arrange getting Chris to sign the shirt but unfortunatly neither are local for me to arrange to collect it after.

Would anyone else that is going be able to keep the shirt for me and I can collect from them at their convenience, either at the game on Saturday or another time?
    Other than that is leaving it with someone at the club an option? So I could pick it up on matchday?

I would be happy to pay any costs involved if someone posted it but I understand that would require someone going out of their way even more and I am more than happy to just collect it as an easier option.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
  • Options
    I'm sure it could be left at Main Reception for you to collect on Saturday, stackitsteve.

Just make sure that your actual name is on the bag..."I'm stackitsteve" might be construed as a wind up !
  • Options
    Where is local for you stackitsteve?
  • Options
    delroofer said:

Is everyone going to be wearing their Charlton Life badges tomorrow?

I would , but mine ended up at the recycling centre , and i didn't win a place at at the table?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

HELP!

I had the good fortune of winning Solly's shirt from the night, I've been in touch with the two winners from Solly's table to arrange getting Chris to sign the shirt but unfortunatly neither are local for me to arrange to collect it after.

Would anyone else that is going be able to keep the shirt for me and I can collect from them at their convenience, either at the game on Saturday or another time?
    Other than that is leaving it with someone at the club an option? So I could pick it up on matchday?

I would be happy to pay any costs involved if someone posted it but I understand that would require someone going out of their way even more and I am more than happy to just collect it as an easier option.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Try contacting Ravi Patel who is the Shirt Sponsorship Coordinator -- he should be able to sort you out. I've been a Kit Sponsor for the past 5 years and have not always been able to make it to the dinner. Ravi has graciously sent me my shirt via post to the States.
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson's table = @bigfatpete
    Johnnie Jackson's table = @falconwood
    Michael Morrison's table = @letthegoodtimesroll
    Michael Morrison's table = @sandlerr001
    Chris Solly's table = @delroofer
    Chris Solly's table = @bigstemerra
    Rhoys Wiggins' table = @lancashirelad
    Rhoys Wiggins' table = @wss
    Bradley Pritchard's table = @lordromford
    Bradley Pritchard's table = @rufusisadogsname
    Danny Holland's table = @ashfordaddick
    Danny Holland's table = @threadkiller
    Ben Hamer's table = @lancashirelass
    Ben Hamer's table = @isawleaburnscore

Hello you winners, those of you who don't know anyone else or haven't been before, you will also have 2 or 4 other guests on your table who sponsor the other shirts of that particular player so spotting the Charlton Life winner might not be so easy. Its a bit embarrassing asking round a table of strangers "are you rufisisadog'sname?" or "letthegoodtimesroll"?

If some of you could meet up in the Oak beforehand that would be ideal. Go on... go and make friends round the jukebox in the Oak otherwise the stories are going to be a bit dull tomorrow.

Have a good night and plenty of pics. Weegie get me one of Morro!

• Options
    @stackitsteve - I've just told Ravi to look out for any shirts that are left. Let me know if there are any probs and I can try to get things posted out to where they need to be in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    I'll get out of work as soon as I can (no guarantees unfortunately), I'll post on here for anyone that will be in the Oak or Barts - I'll be wearing the carnation ;-)
  • Options
    Hi suz, sorry just to confirm, should be give the signed shirts to Ravi then at the end?
  • Options
    If you could make contact with the person who has won the shirt - as they may be able to meet you at the game Saturday to pick up to save postage etc? if not, I'll tell Ravi that any shirts that are left, can be picked up on saturday, and then any left can be posted out....
  • Options

I'll get out of work as soon as I can (no guarantees unfortunately), I'll post on here for anyone that will be in the Oak or Barts - I'll be wearing the carnation ;-)

Bartrams will not be open.

• Options

If you could make contact with the person who has won the shirt - as they may be able to meet you at the game Saturday to pick up to save postage etc? if not, I'll tell Ravi that any shirts that are left, can be picked up on saturday, and then any left can be posted out....

Ok, cool, our one is qatarnapsy has I think already been in contact with you? So can leave it with ravi or if you are at the game saturday I can pass to you?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Bartrams will not be open.

Cheers, the Oak it is then...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Actually scrap that idea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

@lordromford and I will get Bradley's shirt signed & I've messaged @otherwarickaddick regarding what they want me to do with the shirt at the end of the night.

I have yet to meet any CharltonLifer in 'real life' so will be fun trying to put faces to the names! See some of you later...

• Options
    I'm there tonight also (separate from CL) on Ricardo Fuller's table along with my dad who is just a smaller version of Phil Mitchell with a goatee!
  • Options

Ok, cool, our one is qatarnapsy has I think already been in contact with you? So can leave it with ravi or if you are at the game saturday I can pass to you?
    please leave with Ravi and we can sort it out next week... thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks for your responses. I've contacted Ravi at the club now.

Hope everyone has a great night.
  • Options
    Not going to make Oak - only just at Gatwick and need to go via hotel in Greenwich to change so see you all there...
  • Options
    at greenwich hotel now, hope to make the Oak
  • Options
    Likely to make the oak for about 20 past so time for a very quick pint perhaps...
  • Options
    I'll be wearing a blue shirt with white stripes if anyone wants to abuse and/or grope me.

See y'all in a bit.
  • Options
    Have fun guys.
  • Options
    Well I'm in the oak but I don't think anyone else is????