Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Charlton Life Shirt Sponsors - ALL WINNERS PLEASE READ & REPLY***

Comments

• I'll be there.
  • I'll be there Providing someone doesn't want to/cant be ;o)
  • Have heard from sandlerr on email who can attend. I think it's just one place in the draw which I'll do as soon as I get home from work! Drum roll please......
  • That was a pathetic attempt at a drum roll.....

the winner is @northstandsteve

Please can you confirm ASAP that you can make it? you need to be there at 6.45pm and you're on Pritchard's table.

Thanks.

and that concludes the Charlton Life Shirt Sponsorship draw for 12/13.... I hope.
  • wow gobsmacked thanks Suz, yes I would love to come along, does this mean I'm sitting with Brunello ;-) or am I standing in for him.
  • you have to pretend to be him!
  • Congrats Steve!
  • You'll have to be cheery too, NSS...looking forward to meeting you plus others I've not met before (we're on Lawrie Wilson's table.)
  • Look forward to meeting you Steve, looks like I'm on your table! :)

• @stonemuse please can you confirm that you can attend the meal for 4 in legends from 11am at the Bristol City game? I need to give your name to the club to pick up the passes when you arrive in the North Stand Reception

@curb_it - your signed shirt will also be available to pick up on this day from the north stand reception - are you going to this game?
  • Sponsored links:

• No I'm not going at a 40th. I'm not keeping it anyway. Ill mail you when in work to sort out.
  • Great . Well done Steve

• I didn't think so! If I make the game I'll pick up for you or i'll arrange for it to be sent somewhere....

I haven't got a ticket yet.
  • Will I be picking up an award for doziest sod of the year? :/

Have just inboxed you, Suzie. Thanks ever so much for this and sorry to you and any others (soz Afka) that have been trying to get in touch. It will take a hell of a lot of organising, but I'll be there!

Hopefully, I'll find my brain before next Thursday! Now where did I last see it.....

Hope so... this takes a hell of a lot of organising as well and it doesnt help when people just ignore. Makes it a much more painful task. You're just lucky Suzi is much more patient (politer) than I.

• Well done Barnsey boy

Enjoy yourself pal
  • I will be there
  • Enjoy yourself happy-Jack.
  • Can I ask when I might be able to arrange collection of my gnome? I'm picking a spot for him in the garden. :0)
  • @suzisausage

Sorry to be a pain, but is there an estimated time when this normally finishes up?

Thanks.
  • Dinner will be finished by 9 i would imagine, you're free to go after that but most stay around and have a drink.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks a lot, I'll definitely be having a drink, was just trying to gauge trains back.
  • I presume those of us going to the dinner on Thursday just turn up on the evening & give our names, and that there is nothing else needed (e.g. a ticket)?

Apologies for the daft question!
  • The tickets are there to be picked up on the night. They were sent to me, which I didn't pick up until 8pm on Saturday when I got home (didn't go home friday) but I doubt I'd have been able to send them all out to you all individually in time anyway, so sent them all back to the club.

All tickets are printed with your real names and players' table you're on so please state both when you arrive.

thanks
  • The tickets are there to be picked up on the night. They were sent to me, which I didn't pick up until 8pm on Saturday when I got home (didn't go home friday) but I doubt I'd have been able to send them all out to you all individually in time anyway, so sent them all back to the club.

All tickets are printed with your real names and players' table you're on so please state both when you arrive.

thanks

No problem, makes perfect sense rather than you having to post them all out individually.

Thanks very much Suzie!
  • edited April 2013
    Is it no dress code like last year
  • Is anyone going to bartrams or elsewhere for a drink first?
  • edited May 2013
    Doesnt sound like such a social bunch bfp. You're missing Love child, he was always keen for an early start.

You'd best check with the club as well to see if they will keep Bartrams open. They did last year for the extra hour - hopefully they would do this year.

Hopefully you will all work out who each other are on the night.
  • Whoever is on Bradders table, thank him for this :-)
  • Is anyone going to bartrams or elsewhere for a drink first?

BFP I will try and get there for a drink before, however I'm coming from Hertfordshire after work so not quite sure what time I'll get there!
  • Get me a ticket and I will be in bartrams for 5pm