Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many times have you seen us beat the Spanners?

Comments

• Options
    3 times both games in 95-96 season and the game at Upton park.
  • Options
    I saw Charlton's Youth team beat Millwall's Youth team 3-0 or 4-0 years ago. I also witnessed Millwall Reserves losing to Charlton Reserves 2-1 (I think) when Jim Ryan laid out Pat Brady with a right hook. I also seem to remember Charlton beating Millwall 9-0 on a computer game. As for first team games, just two, I think.
  • Options
    0. Seen us 6 times, we’ve scored 1 goal in that. 1 goal
  • Options
    Seen us beat the spanners 7 times. 

Including Saturday. 
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Much better to have a real rival like Leeds.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    4/28
    2/12 away
    2/16 home

God that's depressing.
  • Options
    They are saying our wing backs and players on the wing are weak.
  • Options
    I am 476 years old and i have NEVER seen us beat the fuckers!
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Or west ham

all jokes aside this isn’t  a Millwall article. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Or west ham

and all jokes aside, you've been literally camped here for the last week. If we win Saturday please don't have a melt down, you'll only have to come back sunday and apologise.
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Or west ham

and all jokes aside, you've been literally camped here for the last week. If we win Saturday please don't have a melt down, you'll only have to come back sunday and apologise.
    Not camped, glancing on while I have a tea or shit break, like I do any social media. 

• Options
    Once we go 20 games unbeaten against them at some point in the future(chortle chortle) it will all turn around and mean something more to them
    Just like it meant something to them playing us after 13.5 years absence when they had be wallowing in the divisions below us but once they got the victory and those that followed it meant less to them .
  • Options
    Once we go 20 games unbeaten against them at some point in the future(chortle chortle) it will all turn around and mean something more to them
    Just like it meant something to them playing us after 13.5 years absence when they had be wallowing in the divisions below us but once they got the victory and those that followed it meant less to them .
    Agree with the first bit. One of the reasons I despise palace is because they always managed to get spawny results against us when I was growing up. Our more recent record against them is good but back then it was shit and I hated them for it. Along with lots of other reasons.  
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Or west ham

Not camped, glancing on while I have a tea or shit break, like I do any social media. 

You shit a lot then, from both holes.
  • Options
    Twice I think.
    Stephen Hendrie at Upton Park & Lee Bowyer at The Valley.
  • Options
    Only the 2-0 in 96 with bowyer bicycle and leaburn. 
    Was a kid and sitting in the block in east next to away fans. They were throwing chairs and coins, all very strange for a kid. Realised a while back that some of my school mates who are millwall fans were sitting near me and were getting hit by the coins 😂
  • Options
    The 4-4 at the valley a few years back was entertaining. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No wins , 2 draws , 4 defeats .
  • Options
    not many - i;'m only 71 ...
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Or west ham

You shit a lot then, from both holes.
    Not really. But I drink a lot of tea 
  • Options
    Well they’re not lying lol
  • Options
    Been every league game at the old toolbox and the recycling plant since 1986. 1 sole win. Such a mediocre club, the football gods hate us so much. At least out of 33 years that is only 14 matches. Saw the 2 home wins as well.
    Still just wish Berylson would lose interest and watch them slide.
  • Options
    They are spot on imo! 
  • Options
    Been every league game at the old toolbox and the recycling plant since 1986. 1 sole win. Such a mediocre club, the football gods hate us so much. At least out of 33 years that is only 14 matches. Saw the 2 home wins as well.
    Still just wish Berylson would lose interest and watch them slide.
    And just as he does the Huski lot will step in and we get the regeneration. Onwards and upwards! 
  • Options
    Only twice,once at the Valley and once at West Ham,my abiding memory of this fixture is the two goals they got at the Den to get a draw in injury time,and the late goal they got to get to 4-4 at th Valley with 10 men,after Bassey lost the ball near his own box.We should have won the last one at the Valley when their keeper dropped the ball,and amazingly with no one near him the ref gave a foul.Must be fair.when I was a kid I used to go to the Den a lot when we were away,and really enjoyed some great nights there,especially during their 57 match home unbeaten run,they had some really good players.Len Julians,Joey Braodfoot,Stepney and others.How times change wouldnt go there now for a pension.
  • Options
    Three times, upton park, the night in the snow and the return game at the valley that season. Happy days doing the double and that lot getting relegated. Realised earlier that i have spent my entire working life waiting for a win against them! Id just been offered my first JobSkills apprenticeship around the time grant and morts worked their magic, but didnt start until the following Jan. This has to be our year...
  • Options
    0 absolutely fecking zero. I have been to the tool box 4 times now..