Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

lá sona st Pádraig

12346»

Comments

• As Guinness is now officially vegan (did I mention I was vegan?) I’d quite happily raise one in honour of my Irish cousins but I’m cosy in my jammies in front of the fire so they’ll have to make do with a Yorkshire tea salute.

Not only do 'Real men' not eat quiche ... but they don't wear 'jammies' in front of the fire :smile:
  • Happy Paddy’s Day to all the paddies and paddy descendants on here. Gonna try Guinness for the first time at lunchtime today

How was it for you?

Might change my user name to @jamesonaddick.
    I think we have a winner @guinnessaddick

I’m two cans of Guinness Original in and scratching my head how this has evaded me for all my 34 years.

Stag do to Dublin next month has just got a bit of a lift
    I only managed 48 pints of Guinness over 3 days in Dublin on my stag do.
  • Happy Paddy’s Day to all the paddies and paddy descendants on here. Gonna try Guinness for the first time at lunchtime today

How was it for you?

I’m two cans of Guinness Original in and scratching my head how this has evaded me for all my 34 years.

I was the same until about 2 or 3 years ago -tried it about 16 and didn't like it, and stupidly left it like that assuming I still didn't, even as I liked other stouts and porters.

16 year old me was an idiot - Guinness is brilliant.

How was it for you?

Enjoy tomorrow’s sticky black shit

How was it for you?

Gonna eat a whole beetroot to liven it up further

How was it for you?

Brilliant

How was it for you?

Just to thoroughly confuse you, Guinness always tastes different over in Ireland :smile:

• Oggy Red said:

Happy Paddy’s Day to all the paddies and paddy descendants on here. Gonna try Guinness for the first time at lunchtime today

How was it for you?

Just to thoroughly confuse you, Guinness always tastes different over in Ireland :smile:

‘‘Tis true
  • And you’ve got Nigerian Guinness to try as well
  • Sponsored links:

How was it for you?

Munching on red
    and quaffing on black,
    god only knows...
    (nah, best just leave it there).
  • Oggy Red said:

As Guinness is now officially vegan (did I mention I was vegan?) I’d quite happily raise one in honour of my Irish cousins but I’m cosy in my jammies in front of the fire so they’ll have to make do with a Yorkshire tea salute.

Not only do 'Real men' not eat quiche ... but they don't wear 'jammies' in front of the fire :smile:

I’m so far removed from what some would define a ‘real man’ though.

• edited April 2018

Happy Paddy’s Day to all the paddies and paddy descendants on here. Gonna try Guinness for the first time at lunchtime today

How was it for you?

@AFKABartram looks like the lift is going to the top floor.
  • Me and that stuff were not happy bed fellows

How was it for you?

@AFKABartram looks like the lift is going to the top floor.
    or Canada - completely legal as of July 1st this year to possess up to 30g of the stuff - Cannabis shops springing up everywhere, although the law allows people to grow it at home in limited quantities as well...
  • Me and that stuff were not happy bed fellows

You might need to try it again, the way Charlton are playing.

• Not sure it’s strong enough @Oggy Red :-)
  • Have a good one everyone, it's hard to believe it's been a year since @AFKABartram moved over to the dark side and found the delights of Guinness.

• As they say, once you go black :-)

Havent stopped drinking the stuff since and today will be no exception.

Top o’ the mornin to all you Charlton Paddies, have a great day

• Sponsored links:

• Off to our parade!
    Have a fabulous St Patrick’s Day. 
    And all you Welshies with hangovers, get on the black stuff early, you’ll be grand. 
    Slainte!
    :smiley:
  • Begorrah.
  • Have a great day everyone.
  • guinnessaddick said:
    Have a great day everyone.
    And you mate. Just try to avoid the plastics.

• Parade in Baltimore midday, final game in the Six nations tomorrow.

If Guinness did weekends……………..

Have a great day Irish Addicks 🇮🇪☘️💚
  • Reading through this thread, @AFKABartram was a Guinness virgin a few years back. Are you still drinking Guinness?
  • Even more of a surprise is I seem to be the same age as him. I would have bet a lot of money he was mid forties.