Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Broadchurch - Monday's ITV

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

The female copper option seems more and more possible.

can not be here, Tennant and her are a good double act and will be together in series 2. I think it might be her son/husband, but have not been sure since it started - will tell you at 10:01pm tonight

• Options
    There's not much on telly (worth watching) these days, but I'm looking forward to this. I think the detective's husband is the murderer.
  • Options
    Latest best odds on the top suspects from oddschecker:

Joe Miller 6/5 (he is odds-on on a few sites)

Tom Miller 5/1

Rev Paul Coates 7/1

Nige Carter 10/1

Olly Stevens 12/1

SkyBet are offering 20/1 that the death was natural
  • Options
    i can see it being a really shit ending
  • Options
    Curbs 14/1
  • Options
    He was only 12/1 last week.
  • Options

There's not much on telly (worth watching) these days, but I'm looking forward to this. I think the detective's husband is the murderer.

If it is then it is a bit lame as they have been steering everyone this way.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Maybe, but I'd still find the motive interesting. I'm guessing he is the one with the shortest odds then? (as I can't remember all the names)
  • Options
    Will Mellor's character (Can't recall his name) who is "in touch" with the dead lad...............Surely more to it than just being a medium .
  • Options
    I'm gonna come clean. it was me! I pushed the boy, he delivered a Daily Mail instead of the Sun. The kid had to go....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm gonna come clean. it was me! I pushed the boy, he delivered a Daily Mail instead of the Sun. The kid had to go....

So who was the bloke on the beach then Pete? Ha - see, didn't think of that did you...

Always some attention seeking nutter willing to confess. ;-)

• Options
    The producer has said "#Broadchurch tonight - don't miss the beginning and please watch to the very, very end. Thanks for joining us on the ride."
  • Options
    may watch the Man U match on Sky first & then watch Broadchurch on ITV+1 , so no going spoiling it for me by letting me know early......
  • Options

may watch the Man U match on Sky first & then watch Broadchurch on ITV+1 , so no going spoiling it for me by letting me know early......

Now who would do a nasty thing like that Golfie given your popularity on here :-0
  • Options

Will Mellor's character (Can't recall his name) who is "in touch" with the dead lad...............Surely more to it than just being a medium .

Yes I mentioned him last week I am with you on this one, there is deffo something more to come from him, he was too keen to get involved and had inside info about the boat and the other murder Tennant oversaw. But it will probably be the copper's husband :-(

• Options

If that had been Goonerhater and the Guardian I might just have believed it...
  • Options
    Here we go....
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

The producer has said "#Broadchurch tonight - don't miss the beginning and please watch to the very, very end. Thanks for joining us on the ride."

Sounds like they don't get the right killer?
  • Options
    6/5 looks like a good bet!
  • Options
    Absolute cop-out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Broadchurch will return.....

I still think it was the vicar.
  • Options
    Was more about the emotional impact. Entertaining and enjoyable but not a very good whodunnit.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Excellent programme, best thing I've seen on ITV for years. Poor old Miller, mind you looks like she'll be back in the new series.......
  • Options
    Has been a great show, with great acting, tension and well directed even if the last episode was a bit predictable.

Not at all spoilt by the last 5 minutes of pure ITVism - it should have just ended bleakly as pretty much the whole series has been.

Shame in someway that it's returning.
  • Options
    When she returned to her house to collect her things when the forensics team was there, did she step on a slug in her living room ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Hmmmmmm
  • Options
    se9addick said:

When she returned to her house to collect her things when the forensics team was there, did she step on a slug in her living room ?

The second series revolves around who killed the slug.

• Options
    se9addick said:

She did
  • Options
    PL54 said:

se9addick said:

She did
    Was there some significance in that ? Seems very odd !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

PL54 said:

se9addick said:

She did
    Was there some significance in that ? Seems very odd !
    yep, I literally said WTF, was odd.