Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Who @o2

124»

Comments

• Solidgone said:

Thanks for the heads up on this....I also joined the fan club to get my tickets. I'm not wishing my life away but really looking forward to this gig. I just hope they are as good as they were for Quadrophenia.

No worries, looking at their and the o2's schedule it doesn't look as if they can add extra dates. Status Quo are playing there on the 19th, then madness. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of special guests. I saw them the other week at a charity event and kenney jones played drums (it was his event)
  • Rumours on facebooksphere that if he is well enough Wilko may be hauled onstage.
  • Less than 250 tickets left available on ticketmaster
  • Less than 250 tickets left available on ticketmaster

That's the fan club tickets right?
  • sammy391 said:

Less than 250 tickets left available on ticketmaster

That's the fan club tickets right?
    Don't think so. When I got mine it looked as if all areas were on sale.
  • edited July 2014
    Dave, are there any available for fan club still? Don't want to pay £35 then not be able to buy any. Cheers.

EDIT - Took a gamble and got two up in the sky. Will flog them if I can get better in the general sale tomorrow.
  • edited July 2014
    Don't know if this will work, but here goes - some footage from the press conference, singing songs acoustic - they sound great : http://thewho.com/blog/video/press-conference-6-30-14/
  • Buy from a tout on the evening 30 mins before they go on. You'll pay less than face value and ridiculous booking fees/ fan club fees. Maybe even half price, especially if more than two etc.
  • boggzy said:

Buy from a tout on the evening 30 mins before they go on. You'll pay less than face value and ridiculous booking fees/ fan club fees. Maybe even half price, especially if more than two etc.

I'd normally agree but can see the popularity of this gig keeping a high floor on the tout prices.
  • O2 priority sold out this morning , ended up paying £163 per ticket for the floor ! Should be worth it!
  • Sponsored links:

• boggzy said:

Buy from a tout on the evening 30 mins before they go on. You'll pay less than face value and ridiculous booking fees/ fan club fees. Maybe even half price, especially if more than two etc.

I'd normally agree but can see the popularity of this gig keeping a high floor on the tout prices.
    Thinking about it I reckon you're right if there's just this one date. Reckon they'll add Wembley again though as with Quadrophenia.
  • Would love them to play at the valley again , seeing as it would be 40 years since the first time!
  • Anyone tried the link to the acoustic songs? Just want to know if it works. If not I'll try again. http://thewho.com/blog/video/press-conference-6-30-14/
  • Got two tickets this morning ...really looking forward to this
  • boggzy said:

think I might well do this. I don't think any gig is worth more than £50 & I certainly wouldn't pay upwards of a ton.
  • just got single seats. No doubles downstairs left 9dont think the wife will be too upset at not going!)
  • Second show now added for 18th Dec.
  • Will be headlining at Hyde Park Friday 26th June with Paul Weller, Kaiser Chiefs & Johnny Marr. Tickets go on sale this Thursday.
  • Got mine this afternoon. They're on pre-sale for Barclaycard clients if anyone wants to get in before the rush.

https://www.barclaycardunwind.com/pages/british-summer-time
  • TelMc32 said:

Got mine this afternoon. They're on pre-sale for Barclaycard clients if anyone wants to get in before the rush.

https://www.barclaycardunwind.com/pages/british-summer-time

Yeah got mine too on the fan club presale. Should be a good day, more acts to be announced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Guys ,
    Where is the best place to try and sell tickets for the re-arranged show now being played on the 22nd of this month? Any experience with ticket master/viago go sell options?
    One tickets for B3 (on the floor) , but due to work I can't go anymore!
    Cheers
  • I have used viagogo to both buy and sell tickets. System works very well in my experience. you fix the price, which is where it is obviously different from ebay There is a charge of course
  • Get me In has worked for me.
  • Due to the gig being rearranged I'm sure that you can return them for a full refund.
  • PopIcon said:

Due to the gig being rearranged I'm sure that you can return them for a full refund.

Not too sure , as they normally only refund on cancelled events
  • sammy391 said:

PopIcon said:

Due to the gig being rearranged I'm sure that you can return them for a full refund.

ticketmaster refund on rearranged gigs
    if axs then email them and ask supportUK@AXS.com
  • sammy391 said:

PopIcon said:

ticketmaster refund on rearranged gigs
    if axs then email them and ask supportUK@AXS.com
    Ok cheers