Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lawrie Wilson

Comments

• Options
    Love to see the comments on this thread if Wilson slaps in a transfer request next week.
  • Options
    bbob said:

was it at wolves away 2 seasons ago :

Lawrie Wilson, Lawrie Wilson
    Lawrie Lawrie Wilson
    he's got long hair
    but we don't care
    Lawrie Lawrie Wilson

Paraphrasing the old Steve Gritt song from the early 90's:

"he's got no hair but we don't care".

• Options

I love him - He gets my player of the year vote for the season coming.

OK. How about , if he wins next season, we ask him to attend the dinner wearing his Bo Peep outfit ?

• Options
    Got my POTY vote as well.

The only thing pony 'bout Lawrie is his hair
    The only thing pony 'bout Lawrie is his hair
    The only thing pony
    Only thing pony
    Only thing pony is his hair
  • Options

OK. How about , if he wins next season, we ask him to attend the dinner wearing his Bo Peep outfit ?

Great idea!

• Options
    edited July 2014

"Move on ", I am I the only one that hates that patronising phrase that seems to have slipped into a lot of recent Charlton Life comments?

Move on.
    Well, that was always going to happen...
  • Options

Great idea!

Can anyone put the pic on here again, please ?

Worth another look/would 'ya....

• Options
    Everyone singing that at Blackpool was really funny and he acknowledged it then...
  • Options

Great idea!

Yes please - I've clearly missed out on this!

• Options

Great idea!

LOL.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Jessie. Started my day with a much needed smile.
  • Options
    OMG! Thanks, Jessie!
  • Options
    That's the one, thanks Jessie !

Priceless but shows what a great sense of humour he has !
  • Options
    That looks so ..... wrong!

haha
  • Options
    If the signings keep coming at the current rate, he'll spend most of his time on the bench.
  • Options
    What do we think of Bulot ?
  • Options

More to the point, can you name three worst footballers than Bulot in our squad because I can think of at least one person on here who would be happy if you could.

Providing one of them was Wilson of course.

• Options

Great idea!

LOL.....
    sorry pc police alert objectification of nursery rhyme characters !

• Options

More to the point, can you name three worst footballers than Bulot in our squad because I can think of at least one person on here who would be happy if you could.

Doesn't have to include Wilson at all, just feel like the swerving of the question sums it up.
  • Options
    Blimey, has Wilson done something to offend you outside of football? That's about the 20th post you've written on the subject!

You don't like him but the rest of us do. Can we move on as this debate is spoiling my lunchtime hour of Charlton Life perusing............

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Doesn't have to include Wilson at all, just feel like the swerving of the question sums it up.
    Or maybe we have a lot of players at a similar level. I'd say there's not much in it between Jackson, Morrison, Wilson, Wiggins and Cousins.

Too early to say where Moussa and Bulot are in comparison. Tucudean hasn't been great but is fairly young and may need more time to adapt than others.
  • Options
    Im_Jordans_Cousin Member
    3:00PM
    I think I will stay out of this one. Next time you speak to BP, can you ask why our Lawrie isn't getting a chance in the England setup :)
    The above has just turned up on a new thread about harriott talking to Bob peeters.

The 21st slagging off of wilson by this person today. (there could be more)

HAVE A WORD SOMEBODY ?
  • Options

Im_Jordans_Cousin Member
    3:00PM
    I think I will stay out of this one. Next time you speak to BP, can you ask why our Lawrie isn't getting a chance in the England setup :)
    The above has just turned up on a new thread about harriott talking to Bob peeters.

The 21st slagging off of wilson by this person today. (there could be more)

HAVE A WORD SOMEBODY ?

Your counting is worse than Lawrie's footballing!!

14 Comments, of which 13 were in response to people arguing the other side of the debate? Surely that is how debating on a forum works?

You do seem to be taking my critiquing personally. If you are actually Lawrie, then please be assured it is nothing personal, I just don't rate you as a top championship player. If you are not Lawrie, lighten up.
  • Options
    * That'll now be 15 comments, but point still stands :)
  • Options

Dont you mean 16 if you include this one...? ;)
  • Options

Dont you mean 16 if you include this one...? ;)
    Don't encourage me.
  • Options
    To be fair, if I were Jordan's cousin I would be undermining the abilities and performances of at least one of my relative's competitors in the squad.

So, don't get too comfortable Harriott, Bulot, Moussa, Buyens, JJ et al because once Lawrie's gone you could be next.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Or maybe we have a lot of players at a similar level. I'd say there's not much in it between Jackson, Morrison, Wilson, Wiggins and Cousins.

Too early to say where Moussa and Bulot are in comparison. Tucudean hasn't been great but is fairly young and may need more time to adapt than others.
    Wow is that a joke
  • Options

Scoham said:

Wow is that a joke
    No. What do you disagree with?
  • Options
    Tucudean is pants .forget adapting.he has no ability