Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The end is nigh..time to confess....

Let it all hang out, dark secrets, guilty consciences - confess now before the world ends tomorrow or forever hold your silence.....

I have to admit that on a wet, rainy night at The County Ground I broke a seat in the process of celebrating a Shaun Newton goal - whats more rather than owning up to the nearest steward, at the end of the game I stuffed the broken seat up my jumper as I left & stole it & it now resides proudly in my loft over here in Canada - so I wish to apologize to Swindon Town FC & should the forthcoming apocalypse prove not too disruptive to trans-atlantic postal services I might get round to mailing it back to Paolo Di Canio one day.....

Any other guilty secrets to get out in the open........

Comments

• edited December 2012
    You've probably got an extra 8 or 9 hours, Oakster .....we're due to meet our Maker at midnight GMT.
  • edited December 2012
    I threw a seat at Millwall and was aiming for an old lady in a wheelchair who was cradling some orphaned kittens she had rescued but because I also had a bunch of flares, toilet piping, a copy of the Daily mail and UKIP literature in my hands it somewhat diverted my aim and therefore pathetically missed the intended target.
  • I own up to starting off the completely ridiculous and obviously false Koc rumours. As if anyone is even remotely interested in buying us.
  • I admit to teaching my step-son to blow up a Ribena carton and stamp on it. Thus creating a huge boom at the back of the East Stand that almost killed about a dozen duffers, then pointing at him whilst shaking my head.
  • I am Lord Lucan. But I go by the name of Lucan now, just so I dont bring attention to myself.
  • I am Mikel Alonso......I did pretend I was a footballer....and got paid for it.
  • edited December 2012
    I walked out of WH Smiths in Woolwich back in the 70's , reading a particularly gripping issue of the Beano ,without paying for it. The shame still haunts me.
  • the season before last, I was beginning to wonder if Chris Powell was the right man for the job.
  • I am Andrew Mills and yes it was my fault
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm gay...............
  • i want to be gay

well a lesbian anyway
  • I admit to giving in to temptation and marking off some of the objects/vehicles in my London Transport I-Spy book without actually seeing them. I also own up to forging the verification signature of my parent/guardian in order that I could apply to Big Chief I-Spy for my official spotter's badge. I have had to live with this on my conscience for almost three weeks and I feel so much better now. Making deals with the Devil just isn't worth it!

• To Clare Dunstan - sorry, in 1980 it was me who sabotaged your entry into the 'decorated Easter egg' competition. My egg was exquisite and as yours was my main rival I snuck back to the classroom and stomped on it.
  • I along with my friend went to a pet shop and bought grass hoppers and other insects such as cockroaches that I think people buy for snakes , and posted them in a ex letter box they must have really bred as the family had a infestation and had to get people out .
  • To Clare Dunstan - sorry, in 1980 it was me who sabotaged your entry into the 'decorated Easter egg' competition. My egg was exquisite and as yours was my main rival I snuck back to the classroom and stomped on it.

With out doubt, that's the worst so far!
  • cafckev said:

To Clare Dunstan - sorry, in 1980 it was me who sabotaged your entry into the 'decorated Easter egg' competition. My egg was exquisite and as yours was my main rival I snuck back to the classroom and stomped on it.

With out doubt, that's the worst so far!
    Not my finest moment I admit.
  • Ruth Arlington - I got off with you on the coach back from a school trip when we were 12 and then blanked you at school the next day. Sorry. Actually, looking back, that was pretty much a precursor to the vast majority of my teens and early twenties. I bet my wife wishes I'd done the same thing to her...
  • The only thing I'm still completely mortified by is the day I skimmed a stone 50 yards across the pond in Brookmill Road and killed a duck stone dead. My mates found it hysterical - as usually I couldn't hit a barn door with a shovel - but having only tried to scare it I couldn't believe it when it took three perfect skips before crashing straight into it's head. I actually cried that night.
  • Bastardo
  • Sponsored links:

• Wish I had known I could have sold as fresh in The Cranbrook that night.
  • I beg for forgiveness for actually making wee come out laughing at leroys last post

Quackers
  • @Leroy Ambrose - you've gone down in my estimation mate :o(

*sadly walks away*
  • edited December 2012
    I'd like to own up to urinating in my next door neighbours dustbin and blaming the totally innocent sons of the very nice lady who loves adjacent to the pair of us. I was drunk, I couldn't operate the door keys and the door quick enough, the bin was lidless and it seemed like a sensible thing to do. I realise it was not and Julian, I am sorry and I am sorry to the lads from 151 but I did stop a man from breaking into your Clio that night you drunk drove it home and kept my promise to not tell your mum.

Let's all hope this end of the world nonsense is just the Mayan calendar resetting......
  • My best one I still cant tell (railway orientated),just in case those Myan chappies just got fed up and stopped doing their calendar when they got to 21/12/12!
  • edited December 2012

Trust me mate there is much worse I could have confessed to!

• To Grant Hazelwood - remember that half ounce of Nepalese hash you lost at John & Tamar's flat after we'd been clubbing in Hull, July '99? Really sorry but I found it.
  • I am saving all my confessions of worth for when the reaper comes and takes judgement on if the lift goes up or down
  • See you down there nla, bring your shorts
  • nolly said:

I eat da poo poo

Very brave of you to admit it.