Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meanwhile down at PVR

Comments

• Options
    How much is it to get in welling fan?
  • Options
    Adults £12 concessions £7 under 12s free with an adult.
  • Options
    I'm really pleased to see Welling doing so well!
  • Options
    Its now 12 league wins on the bounce after play off chaser Boreham Wood were beaten 4-0 and it really could have been 7 or 8.
  • Options
    Another tough game at the weekend away to Dover, Wings really need to get a result there.
    By picking up points with your games in hand you really need to push on and pick up another 3 points, keeps the pressure on.Good luck saturday and hopefully you'll fill the coach that's been booked and take a decent away support.

• Options
    8.33 on the latest video posted a bit further up is brilliant...
  • Options

Adults £12 concessions £7 under 12s free with an adult.

It was always free when I was a kid (as long as you were a good climber)
  • Options
    Sneaky push in the back by the Welling number 8 played a big part in that 1st goal lol

Only 443 there. Wings surely deserve better support than that after 12 consecutive victories?
  • Options
    I notice that even after 12 consecutive wins that they are still only 2nd in League - must have had a crap start to the season !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMecIP3BrPE

Away at Sutton United tonight, will go top if e win and Salisbury lose or dont play.
  • Options
    Wellingfan, I must say I've enjoyed watching your game highlights - and look forward to you posting tonight's game soon.

Premiership it ain't - but it's proper hard fought English football, with a decent enough skill level.
  • Options
    Lost again 2-1 to Sutton. First lost as well though.
  • Options
    After going weeks unbeaten Welling have now lost 2 in a row but luckily so have leaders Salisbury. Still 3 points behind with 2 games in hand and a much better goal difference.
  • Options
    Can go top tonight on goal difference, at home to Farnborough.
  • Options
    Taking my two boys down there tonight.
  • Options
    ... and welling go top of the league ... what a night ... charlton and welling win, spanners thrashed at home
  • Options
    Just for the Wings fans, big conversation going on in a pub in Albufeira tonight between Addicks, Tonbridge, Spurs, Arsenal and Benfica fans about how well the boys from PVR are doing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Top result for Wings last night, thoroughly enjoyed the evening! Thinking of going to Eastbourne on Easter Monday, staying overnight and then making the short journey to see the Brighton game on the Tuesday.

• Options

Top result for Wings last night, thoroughly enjoyed the evening! Thinking of going to Eastbourne on Easter Monday, staying overnight and then making the short journey to see the Brighton game on the Tuesday.

Good plan that!
  • Options
    that's not a bad idea!
  • Options
    COME ON YOU WINGS!!!!!
  • Options
    just watching the highlights from the Havant game. Standard looks quite poor from the last time i watched conference level.

Still, cant argue with top of the league!
  • Options
    It's a level below conference, so that probably explains the quality difference. I think there is a reasonable gap too, Ebbsfleet have been yo-yoing between the two for a few years now.
  • Options
    Yeah fair enough its a level below but if they win it then they'll be in the conference. They will most likely have the lowest wage bill in the division as well so cant see them strengthening by a lot.
  • Options

is that Eastbourne Borough? Only a couple of miles from me, might pop along if nought else to do.

• Options
    edited February 2013

is that Eastbourne Borough? Only a couple of miles from me, might pop along if nought else to do.

Indeed it is.

• Options
    Eastbourne Borough are my local team so might pop on down. Come on you Borough