Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eggert Jonsson Joins on Loan from Wolves

Comments

• Expect to see him involved in goal mouth scrambles.
  • Good goal poacher as well I heard
  • edited November 2012
    Hi all Wolves fan here in peace.

Eggert, where to start - he is without a doubt the worst player I have ever seen in a Wolves shirt. You will see how bad he is after a couple of games, he may as well be invisible when he's on the pitch. The bloke is stealing a living.

I'm amazed that Mick McCarthy sanctioned the signing of him earlier this year, bearing in mind that Hearts fans were gobsmacked that we bought him as they didn't really rate him either, and I'm amazed that another club has taken him on loan.

Saying that I hope he proves me wrong, but quite frankly there is more chance of flying a kite on the moon.

All the best for the rest of the season.

Regards,
    SW.
  • Not very eggcited about this now.
  • Lets hope he doesn't get 'fowl-ed'
  • I hope he doesn't chicken out of tackles.
  • All these yolks are cracking me up.
  • Now if only we could resign Paul Bacon
  • Plaaayer said:

Just spoke to ValleyGary about Hulse Kerm Wilson Jonsson and he said he's the worst player he's ever seen wear the shirt. I'll go with that.

lol egg
  • Sponsored links:

• http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=75975&page=3

They've certainly slaughtered him on there. I'd be surprised if Powell has signed someone that nasty though, however he did take on Leon Clarke. Similarly, Soton seem to think Seabourne is equally as appalling. Perhaps we don't have much money and see are the best we can afford. Seems a likely answer.
  • Reserve judgement until you see them play in a Charlton shirt. Ignore the numptys who slag off players before they are given a chance!
  • Surely nobody here is judging the player before they've seen him with there own eyes?
  • Surely nobody here is judging the player before they've seen him with there own eyes?

I think there are a number of people who do that.

• Just hope he's not too easily beaten. Heard he's quite good in the box though....................
  • Hope he's a bit of a soldier in the middle, rather than dipping in and out of games.
  • Hope he's a bit of a soldier in the middle, rather than dipping in and out of games.

I heard he's a poacher.............
  • Don't forget Powell is a fully licensed and certified hypnotist so if in the depths of Eggberts subconscious there's a quality player, Powell will get it out of him ...
  • edited November 2012
    Had a few beers with a mate & Wolves fan tonight who reckons he's tidy and likes a tackle............... he'll do for me!
  • Lets hope we've poached a good one here, we can see what he boils down to after we've fried him for a few games
  • Sponsored links:

• So maybe some of us may be thinking SCP's thinking could be scrambled when signing him and hes definitely no goal poacher, or even a box to box midfielder. Lets see if he cracks the nod and only fry him once we've seen him, who know's he maybe the hardboiled defensive type we need.
  • Mate of mine said he was Eggcellent in midfield for the Jocks.
  • plays a bit too much oeuf ball for my liking
  • Likes a tackle and a sideways pass?

Sounds like he could be the new Keith Jones we need.

Let's see how he does.
  • Likes a tackle and a sideways pass?

Sounds like he could be the new Keith Jones we need.

Let's see how he does.

A slightly more more mobile Danny Hollands ?

• TEL said:

Mate of mine said he was Eggcellent in midfield for the Jocks.

Puns aside, they made him captain at Hearts, can't have done badly there.
  • Gone back to Wolves, harsh, but I am not too sad about this little development.
  • Thank god for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sack whoever scouted him
  • Thank god for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sack whoever scouted him

I think he's unsackable:-)
  • one bloke on facebook simply put...

'Thanks for the memories'

made me laugh.