Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

this is what i heard today please comment

13»

Comments

• Moan when you sink a thread, moan when you don't sink a thread, don't envy your job much!
  • Plaaayer said:

Moan when you sink a thread, moan when you don't sink a thread, don't envy your job much!

Agreed

HOw many burgers you get through this weekend?

• Dan ate them all.
  • Ok thanks afka

Im never usually critical of the admin side on the site and appreciate your job will be as hard as ever at the moment but it seems to me that certain respected posters on here are acting like trolls at the moment and just shit stirring for the sake of it

See Rothko on one of the other threads yesterday digging out Rodney and then running away and he's not the only one....

I'm not blind enough to realise there are problems behind the scenes just think the constant whispering is tedious and doesn't achieve anything

However appreciate that you and the other moderators can't control what people think and type.
  • I heard from a reliable source yesterday that we are going to win the Championship, the Premier league and the Champions League in the next 5 years. Those magic 8 balls really are something.
  • edited October 2012

Over heard two stewards talking that they wont have jobs on sats after christmas but that dosent mean the club is shuting down does it?

This was just because they failed to stop the smokers in the North Upper...again!!!

;-)