Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

this is what i heard today please comment

Comments

• I've seen some garbage on here in my time . This one top of the list
  • The idea of affording Harry surely makes this a nonsense, but be assured things at not right inside our Club.
  • When I told the OP to "piss off" I was thinking more of his comments concerning SC, PV & RE walking/being sacked becuse they refused to get involed in dodgy dealings.

The replacement of Chris Powell with Arry is something that would not shock me, management changes like this go on up and down the country all season long, some work, most dont.
  • I heard that Murinho is on the verge of signing a 15 year contract at Charlton.
    Huskaris said:

I heard that Murinho is on the verge of signing a 15 year contract at Charlton.

Whatttt !!

Only a 15 year contract ?
  • edited October 2012
    harrys dog will prolly take over prolly has an account in the cayman islands or wherever it is the owners flush their money through bank
  • Never gonna happen, thankfully.
  • Would be triffic!
  • Is this true?!?
  • I think there's more chance of us bringing in Louise Redknapp - local girl and all that....
  • Sponsored links:

Huskaris said:

Whatttt !!

Only a 15 year contract ?
    Needs to get signed up with Pardew's agent.

• Bit harsh to slate Bert imo. If thats what he heard why not post it and get peoples views? It only needs a simple answer by one of the divine "clique" or those "genuinely itk" ffs....
  • BIG_ROB said:

Bit harsh to slate Bert imo. If thats what he heard why not post it and get peoples views? It only needs a simple answer by one of the divine "clique" or those "genuinely itk" ffs....

Trouble is people on here get a kick slating someone.
  • Rumour or true?
    Its up to you to believe it or not?
    Simple choice
    No smoke without fire etc
    Now wot was i smoking?
  • There have been so many rumors over the last year pretty much all of them have been false accusation's, !!

And i believe this is one of them .
  • There have been so many rumors over the last year pretty much all of them have been false accusation's, !!

Isn't this what results when there's a total lack of communication, Ad ?
  • Leave the guy alone,he was only saying what he heard and passing on info to this site.
    Some people must have asked questions on saturday and got feed back.What i heard on saturday i will wait for someone else to post but someone out there can put the clues together.Things are not getting any better at the moment thats for sure.
  • Really depends where he heard this from. If it was from someone who really could know something significant fair enough, but if it was just something overheard in the stands then Sturgeon's Law dictates it was almost certainly utter uninformed unfounded speculative crap... like most of the 'rumours' you heard down the valley.

Isn't this what results when there's a total lack of communication, Ad ?

Yeaah i do
    Rumours are no good for anyone .
  • Huskaris said:

Who?

• Sponsored links:

• edited October 2012
    Can't believe that 2.8 thousand people have read this crap.
  • Can't believe that 2.8k thousand people have read this crap.

2801 now! ; )
  • Nonse, Harry will only look at a premiership club, not a team struggling at the bottom of the championship.
  • Could one of the moderators explain why this thread wasn't sunk yesterday?

Whilst the original poster is only forwarding on something he has heard it's undoubtedly a complete load of tosh so why do we have to read yet another shit stirring thread against the board?

Or maybe that's what you want, it seems like I'm probably in the 10 of a 90/10 majority on here that justs want to slag the hierarchy off it just happens to get worse when we lose

This thread would have been sunk out of sight last season an it would have been just as inaccurate then as it is now
  • It hasn't been sunk because this is a Charlton forum where we discuss anything that we see, hear or imagine that is to do with CAFC. Bert clearly heard someone say something and chose to share that comment with us and I personally thank him for it. Seems highly unlikely and is probably complete rubbish but what's your rational for sinking a perfectly good thread. Bizarre.
  • msomerton said:

Nonse, Harry will only look at a premiership club, not a team struggling at the bottom of the championship.

Think he may have more luck than the other fella that took that stance a few years ago...
  • It hasn't been sunk because this is a Charlton forum where we discuss anything that we see, hear or imagine that is to do with CAFC. Bert clearly heard someone say something and chose to share that comment with us and I personally thank him for it. Seems highly unlikely and is probably complete rubbish but what's your rational for sinking a perfectly good thread. Bizarre.

If the mods sank every thread that was rubbish then we would only be left with the match threads on a Saturday and that would make this a very boring board. Whilst some of the "rubbish" is boring, others controversial and others just discussion it creates debate and allows others to express their views either on the subject or some other rubbish, seems good to me.
  • Over heard two stewards talking that they wont have jobs on sats after christmas but that dosent mean the club is shuting down does it?
  • Could one of the moderators explain why this thread wasn't sunk yesterday?

Sure my friend.

I think it is complete and utter ballcocks, but that's just my own personal opinion. Because of that, I didn't deem it worth commenting on. If everyone who thought the same had just blanked it, then it would have simply sunk without trace.

So i would be sinking a thread just because i thought it was rubbish, which would then lead to a round of why did you sink that thread just because you didn't agree with it ?

Sometimes you can't win.

Due to trolls, normally good people acting like idiots, and potentially sensitive conversation debates and inputs, moderating of late is particularly demanding. I've always said we will never get it right, just do what we honestly think is best at the time. With sinking, i'm trying to be less trigger happy with things that i personally think are rubbish, but maybe that's not the right approach.