Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v San Marino

123457»

Comments

• Options
    i stood a row in front of the brass band last night. actually glad they were there to drown some of the effing england fans who were there just to moan and slag off players. really don't know why these people bother. shelvey was being slated as soon as he came on despite passing the ball about brilliantly at times.
  • Options
    Must be a bit dis-heartening for the San Marino players knowing they'll have no chance and at the end of the game just get a load of stick as the ITV commentators gave them (how did Eire get on Mr Townsend..)

Job done and move on for England.

TBH Wales v Scotland was more interesting and competitive.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

5.0 with a couple of late goals glossing over a crap performance!

Almost bang on! lol

• Options
    dave85 said:

i stood a row in front of the brass band last night. actually glad they were there to drown some of the effing england fans who were there just to moan and slag off players. really don't know why these people bother. shelvey was being slated as soon as he came on despite passing the ball about brilliantly at times.

Bit like half the people on any thread about England on here...
  • Options
    mparsons1 said:

what league would you compare the standard of the san marino players do you think? conference south? lower, higher?

they have one professional player and he is in the italian conference so conference south seems a bit high
  • Options

Might go with the 5-0 @ 9-2

I'm a dickhead :(

Ha ha qualityy !
  • Options
    Ahh well. It would have been 6 if I put my money on it :D