Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v San Marino

So whats everyones predictions. England to go a goal down after 8 seconds?

Im going for a 7-0 win with Rooney bagging a hatrick.

Comments

• Options
    I thought 6 myself
  • Options
    3-2 san marino 2 up at half time
  • Options
    Shelvey to score a perfect hattrick after coming on at halftime
  • Options
    5-0 or 6-0
  • Options
    3-1
  • Options
    we'll hold out for a scoreless draw.
  • Options
    Anything under 8 goals will be a Dissapointment .
  • Options
    Might go with the 5-0 @ 9-2
  • Options
    I know international sides are improving all the time and their is no easy games blah blah blah. But against these a cricket score is possible and should be aimed for, we've been caught out on goal difference before
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what league would you compare the standard of the san marino players do you think? conference south? lower, higher?
  • Options
    1-0 to england then ;)
  • Options
    mparsons1 said:

what league would you compare the standard of the san marino players do you think? conference south? lower, higher?

League 2 at best.
  • Options
    mparsons1 said:

conference south is about right
  • Options
    Someone help me out here, who was the guy they had in the 90's laying for them who won everything with juve?

Gillingham would comfortably overcome them
  • Options
    2-0
  • Options
    No idea mate

If england do not win by 8 goals tonite then they are shit

They dont have 1 player that is above the 4th teir if the italian league
  • Options
    9-0 Defoe with 5
  • Options
    2-1
  • Options
    Carter said:

Someone help me out here, who was the guy they had in the 90's laying for them who won everything with juve?

That would be Massimo Bonini.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Depends how early we score.

We dont seem to have properly battered anybody for ages but I think two early goals and it could end up 8 or 9.

I shall be having a fiver on both
  • Options
    mparsons1 said:

Id say lower. Ryman League.
  • Options

Carter said:

That would be Massimo Bonini.
    Nice one mate
  • Options
    7-0 England
  • Options
    Not so sure. I think they will up their game for this and will be fighting for their lives. On their day they can produce a few surprises, and with a well-marshalled defence parking the bus and fighting for every ball we may well find ourselves on the receiving end of a giantkilling upset.
  • Options
    On the other hand, 9-0.
  • Options

Not so sure. I think they will up their game for this and will be fighting for their lives. On their day they can produce a few surprises, and with a well-marshalled defence parking the bus and fighting for every ball we may well find ourselves on the receiving end of a giantkilling upset.

you sure?? on their day? they are the lowest ranked fifa team in europe and get spanked every game, not like playing scotland who are shit but may on the off chance suprise a few, this should be double figures

• Options
    5.0 with a couple of late goals glossing over a crap performance!
  • Options
    mparsons1 said:

you sure?? on their day? they are the lowest ranked fifa team in europe and get spanked every game, not like playing scotland who are shit but may on the off chance suprise a few, this should be double figures

yeah, but these rankings are by FIFA. have you seen where they've placed us?