Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v San Marino

Comments

• Options
    Finding it hard to watch England games now with that fcucking brass band. Really irritating. Gonna watch Wales v Scotland.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Absolutely no reason for Jagielka and Walker to be on the pitch in this sort of game. Peter Crouch would have been ideal but an extra striker is a necessity.
  • Options
    agree sillybilly, annoying and spoils it
  • Options
    The band makes me teeth itch!
  • Options
    What do we think the score would be if it was charlton San Marino? Or even England charlton for that matter
  • Options
    england passing it nice now
  • Options
    We are overplaying a bit, however it is hard to score when they have their whole team behind the ball
  • Options
    Anyone got the stats?
  • Options
    Germany winning 5-0
  • Options
    Scotland Wales better game 1 1 the scots got mugged by the lino
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Shelveys coming on !!!!
  • Options
    £250,000 woot!
  • Options
    Come on jon jo
  • Options
    CASHBACK
  • Options
    Clueless! I'm sure San Marino park the bus in every game they play but that doesn't stop the majority of teams battering them! England's major flaw is that they don't know how to break teams down. So poor and frustrating to watch!

Shelvey coming on so I might just keep watching it!
  • Options
    Come on Jonjo.
  • Options
    Can shelvey/selvey as he is apparently known score 8 goals?
  • Options
    Get in there jonjo

Every level now he has played for his country
  • Options
    Get Defoe on I say
  • Options
    Good goal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow bale
  • Options
    Feel very proud seeing Jonjo out there. Can only imagine how @uncle is feeling!
    Go on Jonjo, made in Charlton.
  • Options
    shelvey now running the show
  • Options
    Well I thought that was shite, Not sure why we played Carrick pretty pointless in my opinion.
  • Options

Might go with the 5-0 @ 9-2

I'm a dickhead :(

• Options
    We had 85 percent of possession, 15 shots on goal and win 5-0. Yes it was against an extremely weak team, but what more are you looking for!?!

Sums up the modern day England 'supporter' though. If you can't just give them a bit of credit when they deserve it then don't bloody complain about their lack of 'passion'. They don't play for the England fans because they know they will never get anything back from them other than abuse
  • Options
    you a feisty one
  • Options
    Feisty one you are :D
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    5-0 was slightly below par IMO. Hodgson clearly wanted to use the game as a warm up for Poland as he was clearly unwilling to put out a team to match their tactics -which shouldn't have come as a surprise. Needed an extra striker- preferably Caroll on from the off to maximise the goals.