Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What made you smile today?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone else see the lady selling jackpot tickets in the north upper the other night? Wow. Hope she is there every week. Fantastic behind. And I'm sure the personality of a sunbeam-hence my smile... (did try to post this earlier but the ipod failed - this did not make me smile)
  • Options
    Yea she's there every week. Lovely little Calvin arris
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I bumped into a friend of mine this a.m. ... he was with his 3 year old daughter .. she is such a cutie and has put a day long smile on my face
  • Options
    ashley cole calling the FA a bunch of twats on twitter. looking forward to the outcome of that one.
  • Options
    My 22 month year old boy answering the phone with 'Hello daddy' even though he didnt know it was me phoning home from work.
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Davo55 said:

happy cos ive sorted a blind date out for tomorrow night in the Aberdeen Steakhouse up west. She describes herself as a fun loving 49 year old who once came 4th in a miss erith beauty contest... Her interests are doging and knitting... And she once milked a cow!.... Cant wait to meet her.

She's interested in dogging???

Who isn't?!

You do realise none of that is true
    It is true and you had better bring me some flowers.
  • Options
    Abu Hamza being losing his court case
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

Abu Hamza being losing his court case

The name of the judge - Judge Sir John Thomas - put almost as big a smile on my face.
  • Options
    Chipping on the 18th from about 40 yds gettt iiiiiiinnnnn there

Aint played in 18 months went rd in under 90 which believe me is great for me an 84 helllll i am happy

Hic
  • Options
    Going out with my mates to celebrate one of them becoming a dad for the second time. Been out since 2, bed is calling. . . . . . .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My Mum had to sell her house in Sidcup as she is retired and can't afford to keep it on . We looked at a few places with her last year and it almost brought me to tears having to see some of the areas she would have been able to afford. Well today she moved into some lovely warden controlled flats in Sidcup and knowing she's safe and happy really made me smile.
  • Options
    Just seeing this:

• Options
    edited October 2012
    buckshee said:

My Mum had to sell her house in Sidcup as she is retired and can't afford to keep it on . We looked at a few places with her last year and it almost brought me to tears having to see some of the areas she would have been able to afford. Well today she moved into some lovely warden controlled flats in Sidcup and knowing she's safe and happy really made me smile.

***Hits LIKE button***

• Options
    Seeing my kids today. Been working long hours and haven't really seen them this week.

• Options
    Chris Solly
  • Options

Chris Solly

Maybe I need another thread but this made me go fecking mental today :D
  • Options
    Tess Daly's zeppelin race
  • Options

Tess Daly's zeppelin race

Pic ?