Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What made you smile today?

Comments

• Options
    That hedgehog post made me laugh and choke causing a bit of a stir in the office. It was not the picture just the phrase 'A hedgehog dressed as a vampire'.
  • Options
    Just won back to back league titles in 5 aside, we've done a Norwich ...

Div 1 next season...

Quality ...
  • Options
    This spoof of the kids show Knightmare, which I loved, had me chuckling away:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERLLUoZn0mM&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Ive just seen that pop up elsewhere! Where did you get it from?
  • Options
    Mate posted it on facebook Addicted
  • Options
    Wasnt a bloke called Bert was it?
  • Options
    farting on my dog when he was asleep
  • Options
    no, Ross. It wasn't him that made it... don't know where he go it from
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

fattmatt said:

Our building's receptionist starting giving me a massage! I've had worse days!

You should do her ......

expected better from you Brenda.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just been brassing
  • Options
    Waking up next to my wife this morning after her and our baby spent the last 2 nights at her parents due to her dad being unwell.
  • Options
    An email from a client who mistyped the word 'counts'.
  • Options
    happy cos ive sorted a blind date out for tomorrow night in the Aberdeen Steakhouse up west. She describes herself as a fun loving 49 year old who once came 4th in a miss erith beauty contest... Her interests are doging and knitting... And she once milked a cow!.... Cant wait to meet her.
  • Options

who once came 4th in a miss erith beauty contest

LOL

• Options

who once came 4th in a miss erith beauty contest

LOL

The swimsuit round was held at Erith Baths. The shellsuit round at Erith Market.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Sooooooperb!

I used to bloody love Knightmare, I hope you're happy that I'm now probably going to waste the rest of my day watching old episodes on YouTube!

• Options
    MCS said:

Happened last evening, my youngest daughter Poppy, bit of a nut nut with fiery ginger hair and a temper to match, but very amusing to watch her mince about

Nothing like her old man then!

• Options
    One of the yummy mummies doing the school run dressed head to toe in leather! Talk about trying to get everyone's attention. All the men couldn't keep their eyes off of her and all the women giving dirty looks and shaking their heads.
  • Options
    Hearing my twelve yr old son laugh very loudly, there nothing like the sound of happy children
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My daughter has just come through the door, being dropped off by the ex. Biggest smile I've had all week :-)
  • Options

happy cos ive sorted a blind date out for tomorrow night in the Aberdeen Steakhouse up west. She describes herself as a fun loving 49 year old who once came 4th in a miss erith beauty contest... Her interests are doging and knitting... And she once milked a cow!.... Cant wait to meet her.

She's interested in dogging???
  • Options
    Getting the chance to attack a bank with a pick axe handle and a sledgehammer all in the name of testing.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

She's interested in dogging???
    Who isn't?!

You do realise none of that is true
  • Options
    booking a flight to the Dam to catch up with a aussie mate tommorow and go to Ajax game on Saturday. Gonna be messy!
  • Options
    A bloke at work who'd stabbed himself in the stomach with a biro.
  • Options
    Got a letter today telling me the government have given me £130 worth of free electric...marvelous.
  • Options
    The smile on the deaf cashier's face in m&s bluewater when i thanked her using sign language.
  • Options
    The smile on the deaf cashier's face in m&s bluewater when i thanked her using sign language.