Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What made you smile today?

Perhaps we can get away from the rollercoaster ride of being a Charlton Fan and look on the brightside of life?

For me, RBS refunding me £317 of charges that accrued on an account I'd never used (or even recieved the PIN for..!) - refunding me £10 for every time I visited a branch to try and rectify it, £2.50 for every phonecall and £20 for general inconvenience.

Overall, they've credited my account with £382 all thanks to a 15 minute letter I wrote.

Comments

• Nothing yet....
  • F all.

been like a bear with a sore head all day and I don't expect that to stop when I get home.

what is the matter with you people posting your good news and happiness, you are on the wrong site.
  • The fluke goal my mate scored in our lunchtime 5 a side match: In off the ceiling.
  • Nothing. Been a grumpy grogs all day. Bah humbug.
  • had a lovely chicken caesar salad for lunch
  • edited October 2012
    Jesus guys, I try and spread a little bit of joy and happiness and you're all immune to it!

Ironically, I'll help the derailment of my own thread and say I'm coming down with tonsillitis and feel awful. Ive vomited up phlegm, fell asleep mid document I've been typing, feel like I've drunk battery acid and as though someone's smashed my head in with a Spanish Police Baton.

Every silver lining has a cloud, eh? Grumpy bastards...! ;)

ValleyGary - Bacon and Chicken here, top notch. I went out for a KFC and came back with a salad.. How the hell?!
  • Two pints of lager at lunch. Work is a much better place this afternoon than this morning.
  • edited October 2012
    Sarahs baps at work. She makes a great egg and bacon one
  • Nowt to smile about today...Still feeling grumpy about last night
  • Sponsored links:

• LOL ^

Eating cake currently mmmm
  • My dad had the strength to remain positive straight after last nights game. I mean its not the end of the world, but his positivity was nice to hear immediately the final whistle which spread towards me and I can live without the pain!

A KFC boneless banquet made me smile today.
  • Nice one LuckyReds, £382 for 15 mins work, thats an hourly rate of £1,528.00.

I wake up smiling, life is too short to be a grumpy old git, there is a lot worse that can happen than Charlton losing a football match.
  • A fine young blonde hopping around on a space hopper.... she was legal...... it was in the courtyard of my workplace, some sort of charity event. The smile was for the low cut top she was wearing while hopping.
  • A fine young blonde hopping around on a space hopper.... she was legal...... it was in the courtyard of my workplace, some sort of charity event. The smile was for the low cut top she was wearing while hopping.

DON'T KEEP US IN SUSPENSE .. where's the vid ?
  • Went out on a 30 mile bike ride in the pissing rain, I've got no idea why but I just real enjoy it and that makes me smile.
  • Can't post it, but something has made me quiet happy today :-)
  • BDL said:

Can't post it, but something has made me quiet happy today :-)

I bet you made out you put it in there by mistake. ;-)

The New Bird on Countdown made me smile today.
  • Our building's receptionist starting giving me a massage! I've had worse days!
  • Saga Lout said:

BDL said:

Can't post it, but something has made me quiet happy today :-)

I bet you made out you put it in there by mistake. ;-)

The New Bird on Countdown made me smile today.
    He he
  • Sponsored links:

• fattmatt said:

Our building's receptionist starting giving me a massage! I've had worse days!

You should do her for sexual harrassment..

• edited October 2012
    Watching our two cats chasing a squirrel round the garden just now. It had them going every whicn way before disappearing up in the trees. He re-appeared on a branch a few minutes later and I swear he was thumbing his nose at them. Now watching a Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd.

Ha i just saw that out the window too!
  • A hedgehog dressed as a vampire.
  • Got back fairly late late night and was sitting out on the balcony having a smoke when a guy strolls past at a really leisurely pace, playing incredible acoustic blues guitar. On his own, wandering around just sharing some next level blues with whoever would listen. Brilliant
  • Addicted said:

Got back fairly late late night and was sitting out on the balcony having a smoke when a guy strolls past at a really leisurely pace, playing incredible acoustic blues guitar. On his own, wandering around just sharing some next level blues with whoever would listen. Brilliant

I take it he'd been to the match too ;-)

• Something my other half said, an old friend and Curb It's post.
  • Uboat said:

A hedgehog dressed as a vampire.

: )
  • What made you smile today ?

Watching the Michael Slater in Madrid video...........

What ?.........It made me smile...........
  • Happened last evening, my youngest daughter Poppy, bit of a nut nut with fiery ginger hair and a temper to match, but very amusing to watch her mince about just being, well Poppy! She has just turned 2 but not quite ready for the full on potty training yet we have introduced the potty, just so she can get used to it, anyway she has just put it on her head as a hat, proclaiming 'Haaaaaaaaattttttttttt'

Made me laugh!