Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fence decision..

124»

Comments

• Options
    BDL said:

Our neighbours fence has all but deteriorated, it's held together with string and rope, I kid you not. Anyone know if we can force her somehow to replace and repair the fence as its her boundary?

Have you tried asking them or were you worried that they would take offence?

• Options
    I thought I'd share with you my latest effort (u-boats permitting), it seems I have returned to the DIY fencing game, quite small but tricky little number this time

• Options
    Nice fence Razil.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Looks like a gate to me - smiley face thingy
  • Options
    Good to see British traditions are alive and well.

This forum is diminished without a Razil fence.
  • Options
    Sometimes fences have gates in them. The gate is to the left, not the best camera i think (the wifes)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Interestingly for fence officianadoes i'm having discussions with my two neighbours to the right, who are saying no fences are allowed at the back (front) used to be a farmyard so no fence yet (the one shown is the back entrance/rear garden now the main entrance).

It doesnt say anything in my deeds, but does says it in her deeds. I think the buildings/plots were subdivided afternher deed was done. Also of note is they allowed a wall to be put up my my left side neighbours which would have broken that stipulation. I've suggested they get legal advice and present it to me if they want to object.
  • Options
    Getting on well with the neighbors already then, eh Raz?
  • Options
    Actually yeah, trying hard not to make it a dispute as such
  • Options
    Only jesting Razil.

Seriously, the place looks delightful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He he I am trying tho..