Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

30 year old maths teacher runs off with 15 year old pupil

Comments

• Options

Was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't make it right but would at least be legal.

Nope, not since 2003. You'd end up in prison and probably on the Sex Offenders register too. Even before then it was incredibly frowned upon, and you had it drummed into you at teacher training college that you just did not go there. (Which is why I'd feel odd dating someone 6 years or more younger than me, as they'd be young enough for me to have taught them). In my first teaching job, one of the Biology teachers was engaged to a former pupil of the school, and even though they only got together after she left, he got the 3rd degree from the Head when she found out about their relationship.
  • Options

If that was my daughter, I'd probably be driving round france with a 12 bore right now..............

better still a rusty knife to geld him

• Options

I fully expect to get the piss taken out of me for saying this but he was actually my favourite teacher when he taught me seemed a nice guy.

Did he leave you his jumpers with elbow and shoulders patches for being a good student?
  • Options
    edited September 2012

I fully expect to get the piss taken out of me for saying this but he was actually my favourite teacher when he taught me seemed a nice guy.

Did he leave you his jumpers with elbow and shoulders patches for being a good student?
    loool they're nice jumpers :)

• Options
    edited September 2012
    aliwibble said:

Was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't make it right but would at least be legal.

Nope, not since 2003. You'd end up in prison and probably on the Sex Offenders register too. Even before then it was incredibly frowned upon, and you had it drummed into you at teacher training college that you just did not go there. (Which is why I'd feel odd dating someone 6 years or more younger than me, as they'd be young enough for me to have taught them). In my first teaching job, one of the Biology teachers was engaged to a former pupil of the school, and even though they only got together after she left, he got the 3rd degree from the Head when she found out about their relationship.

Good. Funnily enough, my wife is 6 years younger than me but she's the teacher
  • Options
    Filthy piece of scum just a dirty nonce

No nice way of saying it

Abuse of trust and abuse of a minor makes you a nonce

Get hold of him and gut him hang him over london bridge till the fecka is dead

• Options
    DaveMehmet is correct. Teachers are in a position of trust and the age limit of the pupil was raised for them from 16 to 18. He will face prison when he returns but that is if there is proof that they had sex. And who will provide the evidence of that offence? Him/her?
    Still, prosecutors will be able to find other offences that will ensure he will spend time behind bars. So many lives turned upside down.
  • Options

*grin* I'm not saying _everyone_ should have that particular limitation on their dating pool, just that that's why I do.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

*grin* I'm not saying _everyone_ should have that particular limitation on their dating pool, just that that's why I do.
    To be fair, if we're talking mental age, she's way older
  • Options
    When he gets banged up he won't have an easy time in nick.
    Will be on the sex offenders register for life.
    What an idiot. Feel for the parents
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Being a maths teacher he's probably just going to show her how many times 30 goes in to 15.

People like him need to be locked up.
  • Options

Prime jail bait, could've waited a few months til she was 16

Or just go to France where they're legally allowed to conduct a relationship ?
  • Options

DaveMehmet is correct. Teachers are in a position of trust and the age limit of the pupil was raised for them from 16 to 18. He will face prison when he returns but that is if there is proof that they had sex. And who will provide the evidence of that offence? Him/her?
    Still, prosecutors will be able to find other offences that will ensure he will spend time behind bars. So many lives turned upside down.

surely he's kidnapped her? In all seriousness, despite my light hearted comment earlier this guy is a numpty/sicko of the highest order. Deserves his almost certain treatment behind bars...
  • Options
    nonce case nonce case hang him hang him hang him
  • Options

KentAddick
    surely he's kidnapped her? In all seriousness, despite my light hearted comment earlier this guy is a numpty/sicko of the highest order. Deserves his almost certain treatment behind bars...
    She consented so I expect a charge of child abduction will be preferred against him.

I think Gooners comments are a personal view!
  • Options
    its from the film McVicer (might have been sex case hang him hang him etc)

I aint a Gooner
  • Options

Wasn't it from Scum ?
  • Options

That said, my girlfriend was 19 when we started going out and I was 26, so not in the half your age and plus 7 limit!

Yes it is

• Options

If he cared for her, he wouldn't have done what he did. He is a selfish peado, exploiting his position. He may believe or try to convince himself he loves her, but you wouldn't do that to somebody you love. It is obvious that a 15 year old girl isn't mature enough for that sort of relationship.

But what makes a 16 year old any more ready to make that call
  • Options
    Either way, remember it being sung at a particularly shifty looking steward at Roots Hall on the day of the famous Leaburn goal.

That was also the day I was accused of being undercover OB. But that's for another time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

That said, my girlfriend was 19 when we started going out and I was 26, so not in the half your age and plus 7 limit!

Yes it is

No it isn't.

26/2 = 13. 13 + 7 = 20. Not 19.

• Options
    MattD said:

If he cared for her, he wouldn't have done what he did. He is a selfish peado, exploiting his position. He may believe or try to convince himself he loves her, but you wouldn't do that to somebody you love. It is obvious that a 15 year old girl isn't mature enough for that sort of relationship.

Spot on Matt. My 18 yr old daughter has mates of the same age and it scares me how society considers them adults just because they've reached a certain age.
  • Options
    Would still be completely wrong even if she was 16 in my eyes and if it was my daughter and I knew, I'd be following NLA's way of dealing with him...
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Wasn't it from Scum ?
    Definitely McVicar.
  • Options

He's a nonce in my book.

In everyone's book, surely?
  • Options

MattD said:

Spot on Matt. My 18 yr old daughter has mates of the same age and it scares me how society considers them adults just because they've reached a certain age.
    The age of consent in France is 15. I don't know if this drove their decision to go there but it's clearly a bad move for everybody concerned
  • Options

He's a nonce in my book.

In everyone's book, surely?
    I'd certainly like to think so.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Yes it is

No it isn't.

26/2 = 13. 13 + 7 = 20. Not 19.

I think you may have misunderstood.
  • Options
    Fox hunting was outlawed for being cruel

Give the dogs this filths scent and hunt him down with the horsey set then let the dogs rip the scumbag limb from limb

We lose a nonce they get the hunt win win situation

Hit me like heroin fella it aint hit you as hard as her dad is gonna
  • Options
    Why, SE9?

The general 'rule of thumb' for relationships is half your age and plus 7 is acceptable.

i.e. If you are 20, it's 17, if you're 30 it's 22 etc.

Obviously a generalisation, rather than the law as in cases like this.