Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Jackson Thread

I really dont care if anyone disagrees with me but i need to get my views out, jackson is not a championship player, i love the guy but he has done nothing in the three games ive seen him in. Im not calling for him to be sold or a replacement brought in on loan, but i just feel all the time we play him we will not become stronger. Carrying a player cannot happen in this league or you will be found out , as shown at forest . Rant over, expecting divided opinions

Comments

• Options
    well why start a new thread just to piss people off and start an argument. Why not at least post on the Jackson thread!
  • Options
    its my views expressed, couldnt find the other thread
  • Options
    three games is nothing, only takes a goal and could get on form
  • Options
    judging someone on 3 games is pathetic. Especially seeing as he has been so good for us last year. For the record, I do not think Jackson is a Championship LM. I don't agree he is not a championship player, but I think a LM should be signed on loan and Jacko should be moved inside.
  • Options
    Kerkar looked very good when brought on, changed the game with fuller, just a suggestion?
  • Options
    Who in midfield played any better than him?
  • Options

I really dont care if anyone disagrees with me but i need to get my views out, jackson is not a championship player, i love the guy but he has done nothing in the three games ive seen him in. Im not calling for him to be sold or a replacement brought in on loan, but i just feel all the time we play him we will not become stronger. Carrying a player cannot happen in this league or you will be found out , as shown at forest . Rant over, expecting divided opinions

I disagree with you, but then you don't care about that, do you.
  • Options
    Jackson is a good player, but not good enough. End off. Doesnt matter what he has done for the club.
  • Options

Thought kerkar looked better, but tbf he did only play 15
  • Options
    Not good enough even his set peices today we're horrific
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think you'll get divided opinions so much as you'll get opinions from the knee-jerkers and from the more sensible posters. You claim a player isn't Championship standard after four games. Chris Powell clearly thinks he is. I know which one I'm going with (Hint, it's not you)
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Jackson is a good player, but not good enough. End off. Doesnt matter what he has done for the club.

All stems back to The gus poyet Quote "i was to loyal to my squad "
  • Options
    So you don't think he's good enough, but you don't want him replaced either? What exactly was the point of your post again?
  • Options
    So we do have a scapegoat.
  • Options

So none of the 3 other starting midfielders looked better than Jackson and yet you made a thread singling him out as being "not a championship player"? Maybe you need to cool down and think rationally before you post
  • Options
    He's 16.

Last week he slagged off "his usual lazy self" BWP. Next week he'll find someone else to slate.

Eventually he'll grow up but till then best to ignore.
  • Options

So you don't think he's good enough, but you don't want him replaced either? What exactly was the point of your post again?

Let him see the season out , see where he gets us, we have a poor financial situation so we couldnt strengthen much, next summer window if he hasnt performed , replace him

• Options

So none of the 3 other starting midfielders looked better than Jackson and yet you made a thread singling him out as being "not a championship player"? Maybe you need to cool down and think rationally before you post
    i agree with this maybe we shouldn't be singling out jackson but he's performance's have been weak
  • Options
    Think Jackson is being found out in this league, can't stick him on the wing. Played better in the middle today.
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Let him see the season out , see where he gets us, we have a poor financial situation so we couldnt strengthen much, next summer window if he hasnt performed , replace him

Right... so in which case what exactly it's the point of starting a thread designed purely to slag him of after just 3 games?

You didn't really think this one through did you Baldrick?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

i agree with this maybe we shouldn't be singling out jackson but he's performance's have been weak
    It was a poor team performance TODAY, but other midfielders have impressed me in other games ,jackson hasnt, i just dont rate him
  • Options

Genius.

So are you saying we should keep playing him now then?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Genius.

Any other option, kerkar maybe?
  • Options
    Why do birds suddenly appear
  • Options

It was a poor team performance TODAY, but other midfielders have impressed me in other games ,jackson hasnt, i just dont rate him
    I Though our back 4 started off a bit shakey however with strikers like simon cox billy sharpe and dexter blackstock it's hard to keep them quiet. but on a whole played well,
    Kermo and Phillips didn't have the service today.
  • Options
    nolly said:

Why do birds suddenly appear

Usually cos I've accidentally clicked on one of those moody pop ups.

• Options

Off_it said:

Genius.

You tell me.

What works best on your playstation?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Off_it said:

Genius.

You tell me.

What works best on your playstation?
    Xbox actually !
  • Options
    I would love nothing more than jackson to have a great season from here on in, win Player of the year and everyone to tell me what a massive twat i am , i just cant see it happening though im afraid
  • Options

So we do have a scapegoat.

Yes. Wilson innit, do try to keep up.