Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lloyd Sam

124»

Comments

• Options
    that is nice to read, hope it continues to go well for him.
  • Options
    Really good to read. Good luck Lloyd, genuine bloke.
  • Options
    Another one who had talent but let the money turn his head away from working hard and developing and improving his game. With application he could have been a regular in the Premier League and certainly should have been holding down a place in the Championship. Its so sad really.
  • Options
    Laid Back Lloyd .. a nice man but too cool for school .. I'm pleased that he's at last making the progress that his previously underutilised talent deserves.
  • Options
    He should enjoy the acculation now - as we know what's to come - mind you if he applied himself he could make it big time - a big but though and such a talent
  • Options
    Funny enough I commented on here before that he should concentrate on his football and worry about his fashion line once he retires and I was roundly shot down .
  • Options
    Seems like a nice lad and clearly had some talent but unfortunately for me he was all style and no substance none the less I hope it goes well for him in the US
  • Options
    Was he ever that good? A reasonable player, but hardly a world beater, Championship was his level probbaly
  • Options
    He was better than people made out, had a lot more assists than people realise and generally made things happen, but drifted in and out of the game, but what winger doesnt?
  • Options
    "mind you if he applied himself he could make it big time"
    Something people always say about footballers but this could be said for all of us. There are a large number of posters on here who post from work. If they applied themselves to their jobs more who knows what they could achieve!
    Some of us do the bare minimum some of us strive for perfection. I know which one I am!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My overriding memory of him (which might be unfair), was of poor decision making, of constantly taking the wrong option, which is more a lack of football intelligence than application, as it's instinctive.
  • Options
    My chosen nickname for him was "60 minute Sam" and I note in the online report "Sam featured for 57 minutes...."

That made me laugh
  • Options
    Red Bulls S/T holder i work with (from afar) has been quite impressed so far...still sounds like he can't cross properly though