Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wearing colours during the close season?

Comments

• edited July 2012
    do northerners still wear their footy shirts on holiday on the night out and the same one for two weeks , it was like that 20 years ago and they stank of BO
  • always find people that wear replica shirts around town smell of BO
    You want to avoid me with the pram up the Broadway on a Saturday morning then !

• What Afka said.

Although if you do find what I wrote offensive I will remove it on the condition that anything you write in future that I find offensive you will also remove, deal?
    I didn't ask you to remove anything, I asked you to explain your comment. No need now.

PL54 is a tosser. All explained.
  • do northerners still wear their footy shirts on holiday on the night out and the same one for two weeks , it was like that 20 years ago and they stank of BO
    Yes. Went Ibiza last week and in amnesia..probably one of the best clubs in the world...a bloke had a chesterfield away shirt on. He stunk.

They usually go with the moody jeans and reebok classic combo
  • Lol ta VG fecking dirty norhterners get everywhere
  • always find people that wear replica shirts around town smell of BO
    You want to avoid me with the pram up the Broadway on a Saturday morning then !

Dan I keep telling you that a couple of sprays of the samples in boots doesn't count as a wash

• edited July 2012
    ha sorry mate. i do live in bexleyheath tho, so the majority of people walking about smell of BO.
    that's a bit of a generalisation isn't it, very offensive.

would you care to explain your comment?

• yeah its full of smelly bums
  • Stop sniffing their bums then.
  • hard when the women are so fit. especially the ones round JD Sports.
  • Sponsored links:

• Really, really chavy unless it's for playing football or beachwear.
  • Understandable wearing a replica shirt if you're a disadvantaged African/Northerner.
    Ahahahahhaa
  • Freedom of choice
    Its up 2 u if want 2 wear a shirt surely and not be judged badly for wearing your your teams colours with pride
    Why is it people think its so not right?
  • Unless its a chelsea shirt brought from sports direct on the cheap and you dont know where the bridge is let alone been there!!
  • What Afka said.

Although if you do find what I wrote offensive I will remove it on the condition that anything you write in future that I find offensive you will also remove, deal?
    I didn't ask you to remove anything, I asked you to explain your comment. No need now.

PL54 is a tosser. All explained.
    Interesting development in how this site works.

• Really, really chavy unless it's for playing football or beachwear.
    How on earth is a football top beachwear? You would get BO then surely?

Yes northerners do Oohahh. We stayed on a caravan site down in Kent a few years ago and this one man had a Liverpool top for each night, home or away. He had a different one for every evening. Actually, he might not have been a northerner tho.

• You should never wear a football top on holiday end of
  • lol says he' holding one ?!
  • No end of strange looks walking around Mysore in India on Sunday in my Charlton shirt, but that may have been more to do with me, I did rather stand out :)

Always prepared to spread the good word, wherever I go.
  • Any sort of sportswear worn by someone who obviously never does any is not a good look. A condom full of walnuts springs to mind.
    My boy wore a Charlton training top on holiday in Scotland last year and quite a few Scots and northeners said hello and had a chat.
    On grown men though. No.
  • Sponsored links:

• Did any one who watched wimbledon see the guy at the front in his new nike charlton polo? As i said before be seen in it and proud.
  • Did any one who watched wimbledon see the guy at the front in his new nike charlton polo? As i said before be seen in it and proud.
    It's a football team, half the people there don't care & must look at him & think what a div...he has come to Wimbledon, (which is tennis by the way), wearing a football top, ain't he got nothing smarter to wear?

• Maybee he should have worn a longsdale top and reebok classics and realy looked the part!
  • I took four of mine on holiday and me and two boys both in Charlton shirts defeated a dad with two lads in Sheff Weds massive tops! I was well pleased about that!
  • I took four of mine on holiday and me and two boys both in Charlton shirts defeated a dad with two lads in Sheff Weds massive tops! I was well pleased about that!
    Did they get a trophy for coming second ?
  • Quality! He was a complete twat when they were loosing put in a robust tackle on my 8 yo.After he had come a poor second in a shoulder to shoulder challenge he was going on about how competitive he was whilst spitting out sand! Some people....
  • Went to hastings yesterday saw at least 20 liverpool shirts 3 or 4 man utd a couple of brighton a notts forest no man city or chelsea and def no charlton at least that should make a lot of you here happy as wearing a charlton shirt is a def no no !!!
  • Only time I wear mine is in the bedroom. She likes it if I role play that I'm Leon Cort
  • Cort in the act?